Wednesday, September 2, 2009

reminiscing about the Forbidden City

It's 10 minutes past 2 and I'm glued to the tv watching History channel, and I'm also on FB and now blogging..and the list goes to blog hopping pula. Don't I have better things to do, instead? - sleep!

I just wake up about 30 minutes ago, switch on tv and juicing green apples cicah garam..slurpp! Ok now, I'm watching this documentary about China's Forbidden City. Very nice documentary about China imperial palace. The architect was Ruan An.. I must jot down his name here, for me to goggle about him later.. berminat, you know I like history through architecture. hmm dia ni sida, aku tak boleh terima la why they allowed such life-custom.. I think it is such a humiliation to human, a male.

Been here before about last year (note: my very first blog entry), no doubt it is a magnificent palace complex but I never know about its profound record..hmm hebatlah.., what I can say about the palace complex is that, Forbidden City built as a bequest from one dynasty to another, or less literally, from ancient time to modern China. No wonder this place become a must visit in Beijing. And I highly recommend it! The mega construction is scheduled to finish on 2010..teringin nak pegi lagi..Kalaula duit bukan masalah kan =(

Anyway, the construction concept was similar to Pyramid or Taj Mahal (tak berapa yakin about pyramid, I haven't read deeply about it yet but I believe so) But as Taj Mahal, ianya dibina di titik terdekat dengan syurga..supaya those emperors hmm..duduk dekat dengan tuhan mereka..kot..toing!


But, it's good for us to know..just count it as a knowledge ya.. saya suka sejarah! Nak pegi semua tempat! ok Good nite

p/s I've changed my mind about Taylor Swift*. Dah tersuka sebab terpaksa dengar her tracks je kat rumah ni - hubby keeps repeating the same song ..pasrah. I think she looks good in brunette dan rambut kami sama

*faktor rambut brunette dan cardigan pink

No comments:

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

reminiscing about the Forbidden City

It's 10 minutes past 2 and I'm glued to the tv watching History channel, and I'm also on FB and now blogging..and the list goes to blog hopping pula. Don't I have better things to do, instead? - sleep!

I just wake up about 30 minutes ago, switch on tv and juicing green apples cicah garam..slurpp! Ok now, I'm watching this documentary about China's Forbidden City. Very nice documentary about China imperial palace. The architect was Ruan An.. I must jot down his name here, for me to goggle about him later.. berminat, you know I like history through architecture. hmm dia ni sida, aku tak boleh terima la why they allowed such life-custom.. I think it is such a humiliation to human, a male.

Been here before about last year (note: my very first blog entry), no doubt it is a magnificent palace complex but I never know about its profound record..hmm hebatlah.., what I can say about the palace complex is that, Forbidden City built as a bequest from one dynasty to another, or less literally, from ancient time to modern China. No wonder this place become a must visit in Beijing. And I highly recommend it! The mega construction is scheduled to finish on 2010..teringin nak pegi lagi..Kalaula duit bukan masalah kan =(

Anyway, the construction concept was similar to Pyramid or Taj Mahal (tak berapa yakin about pyramid, I haven't read deeply about it yet but I believe so) But as Taj Mahal, ianya dibina di titik terdekat dengan syurga..supaya those emperors hmm..duduk dekat dengan tuhan mereka..kot..toing!


But, it's good for us to know..just count it as a knowledge ya.. saya suka sejarah! Nak pegi semua tempat! ok Good nite

p/s I've changed my mind about Taylor Swift*. Dah tersuka sebab terpaksa dengar her tracks je kat rumah ni - hubby keeps repeating the same song ..pasrah. I think she looks good in brunette dan rambut kami sama

*faktor rambut brunette dan cardigan pink

0 comments: