Tuesday, November 15, 2011

BECAUSE PINK MAKES ME HAPPY

ARGGHH..


Remember I've mentioned about a Clarks shoe I bought from eBay recently? It'll never reach me. Ever. Royal Mail lost my parcel, too bad, two of them at a same time. I'm very disappointed and now, I'm waiting for reimbursement. You better make it right! Despite the hatred for its service, I keep on adding things in my watch list. Tak boleh tahan. You know eBay, they've (most of time) ridiculously cheap brand new item (if you're lucky).

  

I've longed for a long time, Timberland boots ever since I saw Thalia wore it in one of her music video. But I didn't win the bid =( I'll find again the same shoe.


I won this Clarks shoe =) Waiting for it by next week..I asked for recorded/registered mail this time. Hairan betul shipping boleh hilang kat UK ni. Poslaju Malaysia efficient kot.



Calvin Klein neckline belted dress.. fabulous but sleeveless..

I really want this shirt...another three days for it ends.

Confession, I miss doing EKC. I hate it when I'm not working. It means no income. A friend of mine said, enjoy your one year holiday and work again.



7 comments:

Michiko7 said...

Ernie,watch out when buying clark shoes.they love to use pig lining.i do like clark...but hv to be carefull esp d leather one...

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

cantiknya boots tu!

BibiErr Karim said...

Pink always make u happy...since forever I think. Xpa, nnt ko kerja keras balik to earn balik apa ko suda spent ok. x

Ernie Khairina said...

michikko7,

thanks =)

Ernie Khairina said...

aida,
our color!

err,
ya insyAllah

Anonymous said...

poslaju mmg la efficient.. pos biasa selalu la jugak hilang.. so sama la mcm royal mail.. kalau tak amik yg registered/recorded, mmg ada possibility nak hilang la.. sama je mana2..

rara said...

that pink Timberland boots sangat cantik!

u miss doing EKC? jadi personal shopper la babe :)

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

BECAUSE PINK MAKES ME HAPPY

ARGGHH..


Remember I've mentioned about a Clarks shoe I bought from eBay recently? It'll never reach me. Ever. Royal Mail lost my parcel, too bad, two of them at a same time. I'm very disappointed and now, I'm waiting for reimbursement. You better make it right! Despite the hatred for its service, I keep on adding things in my watch list. Tak boleh tahan. You know eBay, they've (most of time) ridiculously cheap brand new item (if you're lucky).

  

I've longed for a long time, Timberland boots ever since I saw Thalia wore it in one of her music video. But I didn't win the bid =( I'll find again the same shoe.


I won this Clarks shoe =) Waiting for it by next week..I asked for recorded/registered mail this time. Hairan betul shipping boleh hilang kat UK ni. Poslaju Malaysia efficient kot.



Calvin Klein neckline belted dress.. fabulous but sleeveless..

I really want this shirt...another three days for it ends.

Confession, I miss doing EKC. I hate it when I'm not working. It means no income. A friend of mine said, enjoy your one year holiday and work again.



7 comments:

Michiko7 said...

Ernie,watch out when buying clark shoes.they love to use pig lining.i do like clark...but hv to be carefull esp d leather one...

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

cantiknya boots tu!

BibiErr Karim said...

Pink always make u happy...since forever I think. Xpa, nnt ko kerja keras balik to earn balik apa ko suda spent ok. x

Ernie Khairina said...

michikko7,

thanks =)

Ernie Khairina said...

aida,
our color!

err,
ya insyAllah

Anonymous said...

poslaju mmg la efficient.. pos biasa selalu la jugak hilang.. so sama la mcm royal mail.. kalau tak amik yg registered/recorded, mmg ada possibility nak hilang la.. sama je mana2..

rara said...

that pink Timberland boots sangat cantik!

u miss doing EKC? jadi personal shopper la babe :)