Friday, November 11, 2011

Drew Ryniewicz, how could she sang all of my favorite songs?


Drew, my favorite girl from X Factor USA did it very well, like better for every week. I obviously like her, I can't help not to share her clips on FB haha.. and, coincidently she sang my favorite songs so far.

Watch her clips..amazing tone.

Drew singing It must've been love- Roxette



Drew singing a pleasant song by Nelly. It's pink ya'll





Any female singer who could carry Coldplay's track is brilliant...She did it like hers btw.




Can't wait for next week =)
And oh yeah, Leroy Bell looks very young for his age.

3 comments:

Wann Hairani said...

masa dia nyanyi itmust have been love tu muka simon cowell mcm jiwang perasan lagu tu utk dia hihihi

Ernie Khairina said...

peminat... haha
baru ada 3 ka lagu dia?

Ernie Khairina said...

ok that was me khairiah yg comel logged on to ur account..hahahaha

Friday, November 11, 2011

Drew Ryniewicz, how could she sang all of my favorite songs?


Drew, my favorite girl from X Factor USA did it very well, like better for every week. I obviously like her, I can't help not to share her clips on FB haha.. and, coincidently she sang my favorite songs so far.

Watch her clips..amazing tone.

Drew singing It must've been love- Roxette



Drew singing a pleasant song by Nelly. It's pink ya'll





Any female singer who could carry Coldplay's track is brilliant...She did it like hers btw.




Can't wait for next week =)
And oh yeah, Leroy Bell looks very young for his age.

3 comments:

Wann Hairani said...

masa dia nyanyi itmust have been love tu muka simon cowell mcm jiwang perasan lagu tu utk dia hihihi

Ernie Khairina said...

peminat... haha
baru ada 3 ka lagu dia?

Ernie Khairina said...

ok that was me khairiah yg comel logged on to ur account..hahahaha