Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Eid Adha in Birm


MCIB (Malaysian community in Birm) indeed an active group and we were thankful for having them and performed takbir at our house the night of Eid Adha. During the very day, we celebrated it at St. Francis hall, a multiracial chaplaincy hall, normally use by muslim for friday prayer, by christian for sunday prayer or anyone for meditation purpose. Good one ain't it?

 khutbah

I'm proud with my son for being such a good boy doing his business without any attempt to make noise, during solat sunat raya. Instead, now he likes to imitate the position, sampai terhantuk2 masa sujud =). I've always doubted to bring him to mosque (during Ramadhan esp), takut buat bising atau tarik2 telekung..but now I can rest my worries.

As usual, everyone contributed food .. actually it has been assigned and I was given the simplest nasi himpit, I was like phew~. Seriously semua makanan sedap.. being me, of coz I like the lamb kuzi..memang terbaik.  Most of the people are families whom the father or mother are doing masters or phd, very few from undergrads. Rumour said, penghantaran dihadkan ke Birmingham. I don't know about that, even my husband wrote an appeal letter. Ramai sangat dah Malaysian kot.







That's all. I wore the shoe because I've only two right now. The other one is sport shoe kind of like. This was the best match =( I'm still waiting for my new bought shoe from eBay. It's a brand new Clarks at half price. I'm addicted to eBay!

6 comments:

nurul khairunie said...

stylo bah!

Khairieah said...

mana crocs pink? x bawak ka?

ayah ckp klu budak2 bising time kenduri2 bikin malu ibu bapa
klu duduk diam2 maknanya dpt asuhan yg baik dari rumah....
hoho

Nurul Aima Hj Kaim said...

selamat hari raya aidil adha...kasut pn ernie jua lah!! rock uu

Ernie Khairina said...

nurul,khairieah,
stylo ka huhu..tidak bawa croc =( asuhan yg baik dr rumah..amin

nurul,
selamat raya! rock rock =D

zailamohamad said...

bagusnya kat sana..Malaysia sini kalau masuk gereja mesti kecoh!! ops!!

btw, selamat hari raya Ernie!!

Esther Jawing said...

Ernie,
Kenapa pengambilan Malaysians ke Uni of Birm di hadkan? Wa, sya sdg dlm proses permohonana HLP utk buat PhD so sya dpt supervisor dri Uni of Birm. Susahla mau dpt tempat di sna kalau gini

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Eid Adha in Birm


MCIB (Malaysian community in Birm) indeed an active group and we were thankful for having them and performed takbir at our house the night of Eid Adha. During the very day, we celebrated it at St. Francis hall, a multiracial chaplaincy hall, normally use by muslim for friday prayer, by christian for sunday prayer or anyone for meditation purpose. Good one ain't it?

 khutbah

I'm proud with my son for being such a good boy doing his business without any attempt to make noise, during solat sunat raya. Instead, now he likes to imitate the position, sampai terhantuk2 masa sujud =). I've always doubted to bring him to mosque (during Ramadhan esp), takut buat bising atau tarik2 telekung..but now I can rest my worries.

As usual, everyone contributed food .. actually it has been assigned and I was given the simplest nasi himpit, I was like phew~. Seriously semua makanan sedap.. being me, of coz I like the lamb kuzi..memang terbaik.  Most of the people are families whom the father or mother are doing masters or phd, very few from undergrads. Rumour said, penghantaran dihadkan ke Birmingham. I don't know about that, even my husband wrote an appeal letter. Ramai sangat dah Malaysian kot.







That's all. I wore the shoe because I've only two right now. The other one is sport shoe kind of like. This was the best match =( I'm still waiting for my new bought shoe from eBay. It's a brand new Clarks at half price. I'm addicted to eBay!

6 comments:

nurul khairunie said...

stylo bah!

Khairieah said...

mana crocs pink? x bawak ka?

ayah ckp klu budak2 bising time kenduri2 bikin malu ibu bapa
klu duduk diam2 maknanya dpt asuhan yg baik dari rumah....
hoho

Nurul Aima Hj Kaim said...

selamat hari raya aidil adha...kasut pn ernie jua lah!! rock uu

Ernie Khairina said...

nurul,khairieah,
stylo ka huhu..tidak bawa croc =( asuhan yg baik dr rumah..amin

nurul,
selamat raya! rock rock =D

zailamohamad said...

bagusnya kat sana..Malaysia sini kalau masuk gereja mesti kecoh!! ops!!

btw, selamat hari raya Ernie!!

Esther Jawing said...

Ernie,
Kenapa pengambilan Malaysians ke Uni of Birm di hadkan? Wa, sya sdg dlm proses permohonana HLP utk buat PhD so sya dpt supervisor dri Uni of Birm. Susahla mau dpt tempat di sna kalau gini