Thursday, November 3, 2011

he always makes my dreams come true

This house has 2 small separate living rooms and we are planning to equip only one next to the kitchen with sofas,tv,the dining table..you know as a room for hibernating for coming winter. He painted the wall with magnolia/creamish color and looks much better than with the previous wallpaper,which I disliked it. I know I always can depend on him.

I woke up this morning with extreme dizziness, feel like on merry go round and vomited (not pregnant) What could be wrong? Hate it. Amidst the turmoil, he said, "abg dah beli dah semua tiket tu". Meaning, he had purchased birmingham-malaga-barcelona flight tickets. OMG! We have Alhambra in December, we are going to Andalucia and Barcelona =)

I'm dreaming of Alhambra since God knows when. I even wanted to name my son as Alhambra hoh. I'm beyond a merry go round happy! Thank you abg, you always makes my dreamS come true!

..bestnya bawa Aariz pegi Alhambra,inilah tempat idaman mummy..the planner is purposely hang supaya senang merancang travel.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

6 comments:

BibiErr Karim said...

Wah envy u! Thanks Azwan for making our Ernie happy! Btw, sy excited pula mau tinguk planner 2012 kamurang. Hohoho. Perasan sendiri ni kena selit tu nama. LOL

zailamohamad said...

tahniah!! mesti letak gambar banyak2;)

Ernie Khairina said...

Err,
hihi bah nanti ko tgk la =P

zaila,
ya mesti! tq

Fathinz the wedding planner said...

wow. besarnya S kat dreamS tuh.. hehe ;)
best best. rezeki u ernie.. tak sabar nak tgk gambar jugakk.a

lily said...

bestnya dpt pergi al hambra.
i know that is ur dream places kak ernie!
dlu sis ada post pasal al hambra!
excited nak tgk gmbr sis di sana.
jgn lupa update ;)

Ernie Khairina said...

k fathin, lily,

ye saya akan update gambar. thanks korang =)

Thursday, November 3, 2011

he always makes my dreams come true

This house has 2 small separate living rooms and we are planning to equip only one next to the kitchen with sofas,tv,the dining table..you know as a room for hibernating for coming winter. He painted the wall with magnolia/creamish color and looks much better than with the previous wallpaper,which I disliked it. I know I always can depend on him.

I woke up this morning with extreme dizziness, feel like on merry go round and vomited (not pregnant) What could be wrong? Hate it. Amidst the turmoil, he said, "abg dah beli dah semua tiket tu". Meaning, he had purchased birmingham-malaga-barcelona flight tickets. OMG! We have Alhambra in December, we are going to Andalucia and Barcelona =)

I'm dreaming of Alhambra since God knows when. I even wanted to name my son as Alhambra hoh. I'm beyond a merry go round happy! Thank you abg, you always makes my dreamS come true!

..bestnya bawa Aariz pegi Alhambra,inilah tempat idaman mummy..the planner is purposely hang supaya senang merancang travel.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

6 comments:

BibiErr Karim said...

Wah envy u! Thanks Azwan for making our Ernie happy! Btw, sy excited pula mau tinguk planner 2012 kamurang. Hohoho. Perasan sendiri ni kena selit tu nama. LOL

zailamohamad said...

tahniah!! mesti letak gambar banyak2;)

Ernie Khairina said...

Err,
hihi bah nanti ko tgk la =P

zaila,
ya mesti! tq

Fathinz the wedding planner said...

wow. besarnya S kat dreamS tuh.. hehe ;)
best best. rezeki u ernie.. tak sabar nak tgk gambar jugakk.a

lily said...

bestnya dpt pergi al hambra.
i know that is ur dream places kak ernie!
dlu sis ada post pasal al hambra!
excited nak tgk gmbr sis di sana.
jgn lupa update ;)

Ernie Khairina said...

k fathin, lily,

ye saya akan update gambar. thanks korang =)