Monday, November 21, 2011

a day trip to Cambridge

Cambridge is a small city but fantastic. Some place reminds me a scene in Harry Potter. The weather  was approaching 10degrees but the sun shone bright and I couldn't forget the splashed of golden ray at the end of the trip.

Two hours journey from Birm didn't give much time for us to explore all colleges..not quite what I had planned. But it was a lovely day to remember. We took stroll to the city, wandered around colleges, had a yummy lunch at a restaurant and the highlight of the day was punting on the river cam. Each of them deserve an entry. 

 city of Cambridge


 Agora at the Copper Kettle where we had our lunch


 King college


 Trinity college


 punting on the river Cam




..and I was the one and only wearing pink in Cambridge on that day. I'm honoured =P
Till next entry.





4 comments:

BibiErr Karim said...

My friend once told me; "Visit Cambridge...u'll see the real English people there"...and suma mmg muka bijak pandai.

Fathinz the wedding planner said...

such a lovely place..! enjoy your holiday for a year, come back and work again ;) hehe.

Khairieah said...

nice! cant wait for next entry...

p/s: past tense for shine is "shone"

=)

Ernie Khairina said...

err,
ya betul

k fathin,
tq =)

khairieah,
sdh dibetulkan dong..i shined my shoe =P

Monday, November 21, 2011

a day trip to Cambridge

Cambridge is a small city but fantastic. Some place reminds me a scene in Harry Potter. The weather  was approaching 10degrees but the sun shone bright and I couldn't forget the splashed of golden ray at the end of the trip.

Two hours journey from Birm didn't give much time for us to explore all colleges..not quite what I had planned. But it was a lovely day to remember. We took stroll to the city, wandered around colleges, had a yummy lunch at a restaurant and the highlight of the day was punting on the river cam. Each of them deserve an entry. 

 city of Cambridge


 Agora at the Copper Kettle where we had our lunch


 King college


 Trinity college


 punting on the river Cam




..and I was the one and only wearing pink in Cambridge on that day. I'm honoured =P
Till next entry.





4 comments:

BibiErr Karim said...

My friend once told me; "Visit Cambridge...u'll see the real English people there"...and suma mmg muka bijak pandai.

Fathinz the wedding planner said...

such a lovely place..! enjoy your holiday for a year, come back and work again ;) hehe.

Khairieah said...

nice! cant wait for next entry...

p/s: past tense for shine is "shone"

=)

Ernie Khairina said...

err,
ya betul

k fathin,
tq =)

khairieah,
sdh dibetulkan dong..i shined my shoe =P