Every morning, when all the kids in the hood are passing by our house, I know they're after the most exciting place in this world - school! Early one morning, like reading my mind, mummy told me that we were going to join them. I was that excited that I insisted to walk by myself..

It wasn' t very far from our house.. it's ok to let mummy watch me. I was so having a carefree time that it took some leisure walk to reach school. Sometimes I turned to wrongside block hee..


ahh.. I made it.




Yeah..I always play my heart out. And then I got a chance to make cupcake for daddy on his special day Happy Father's day daddy!
And came to house daddy made my favorite jacket potato .. I had a lovely day =)


Stay and Play group, Highfield children centre.

It wasn' t very far from our house.. it's ok to let mummy watch me. I was so having a carefree time that it took some leisure walk to reach school. Sometimes I turned to wrongside block hee..


ahh.. I made it.




Yeah..I always play my heart out. And then I got a chance to make cupcake for daddy on his special day Happy Father's day daddy!
And came to house daddy made my favorite jacket potato .. I had a lovely day =)


Stay and Play group, Highfield children centre.
posted from Bloggeroid
5 comments:
aariz dah besar!
dah pergi sekolah dah :)
aLia
Playskool =)
Cutenyerrr....:)
Hihi tq =)
Mc Laren tinggal..pastu dak Aariz jln sukati ikut haluan dia. Mmg slalu buang uturn sndr kan bdk cheeky ni.
Post a Comment