Sunday, June 10, 2012

Jalan-jalan during QDJ festival

It was the Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebration last week. Meriah betul rupanya sambutan di UK ni, like everywhere ada crowd. The River Thames memang jadi tumpuan on that very day. Salute the Queen, certainly first prize for stamina =)

Eheh watched that on tv. I never been to London..when will it be?


previously at carboot area



So I rarely posted about places in Birmingham. Here are some photos of us at Victoria Square..



the Union bull



fountain at Victoria Square









Ok that's all!

posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

Ernie Khairina said...

Adzlisha,
Yey 365 days of holiday hehe..which part of UK?

Ernie Khairina said...

Sheffield heart of england..senangla nak pegi mana2. Try tanya univ if they organize day trip..lagi murah. I like reading maps too..cari2 accomodation sume best kan. and i do that to my friends too haha. yes, the low cost flight promo will drive u crazy, if u're a passionate traveler..i bet u are =)

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Jalan-jalan during QDJ festival

It was the Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebration last week. Meriah betul rupanya sambutan di UK ni, like everywhere ada crowd. The River Thames memang jadi tumpuan on that very day. Salute the Queen, certainly first prize for stamina =)

Eheh watched that on tv. I never been to London..when will it be?


previously at carboot area



So I rarely posted about places in Birmingham. Here are some photos of us at Victoria Square..



the Union bull



fountain at Victoria Square









Ok that's all!

posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

Ernie Khairina said...

Adzlisha,
Yey 365 days of holiday hehe..which part of UK?

Ernie Khairina said...

Sheffield heart of england..senangla nak pegi mana2. Try tanya univ if they organize day trip..lagi murah. I like reading maps too..cari2 accomodation sume best kan. and i do that to my friends too haha. yes, the low cost flight promo will drive u crazy, if u're a passionate traveler..i bet u are =)