Monday, July 28, 2008

after silence

cute as ever

Sorry for the long silence I kept, have nothing to write these days. But, it’s not cute to left the blog unwritten. So, where should I start? Actually am no so sure the next finger gonna dance..maybe am going to mumbling nothing..just read.
…since I really need some space / time / a little break from my work..which is so boring, calculating data and so forth….

Ouh yes, ive watched batman: the dark night.. the film so tight, tense and I became tired waiting for the ending..trust me! Even so, I think joker is funny and so cute when he was a nurse..haha..hilarious! and yes the joker played by the late heath ledger, his daughter must been missing him so much…hmm, it was my first time movie at cineleisure..after a walk at the street, The Curve..very nice evening! dah lama tak dating.

Guys, I think I have an issue. I dunno if it’s an attitude problem, or just me being so insensible. I think, am not respect my new boss. I dunno I just don’t...there is my new boss, and some of his rule not really acceptable, ehemm..according to me. Whatever..i just, kind of uncomfortable to tell this here openly, but am a person who forgive, but not forget. So, don’t mess with me..maybe, there is another guy somewhere between the cubicles who agreed with me, or just me yang selamba sangat? 2 3 kali baru nak menyahut kalau boss panggil, ouh can you come to my place, instead? after all, hes being himself and I, just being me..God didnt created us so well matched to each other rite? But for some value and a little coorperate, a work will be done well. I hope so..

Waaa..you know I just received call from fizah, she was so happy to met Ballack..hehe, congrates fizah..it ur dream come true.. I bet terry must so handsome that he should play the next bond..nghe! well, Its such a bliss to met your favorite but how if MU are in town? Who I wanna meet? rooney? Not ronaldo tho. Maybe edwin..but maybe not at all. I think I better watch them in team playing.hoho.. I will update fizah’s photos here soon.

4 comments:

KzArtz said...

ya..pasti sgt susah bila dpt bos yg tak 'sekepala' dan seangkatannya. hmm..dont tell me yg kau dah tak sabar nak 'quit'..ngeh3. just take it ez, honey. u'll be more relax. :) good luck!

Nurul Khairunie said...

since lama sudah ko nda update, so i have few responses.

1. ya, kanak2 itu memang comel. mcm boleh digigit.

2. heath ledger memang hebat, and part dia jd nurse tu sgt kelakar. selamba ja p bom tu hospital tanpa sebarang perasaan kemanusiaan.

3. the curve? i memang akan ke sana untuk dating. huahuahua (ingat dlu yg saya dating sekejap ja? ini mau redeem la kiranya.) atau juga the gardens.

4. your boss? ditch him. kalo dia marah, lawan balik. huahuah. is he the one who pay ur salary? no?

5. bikin jelesnya ur fren jumpa ballack! omg!! OMG!!

so sila lah update selalu ya.

Senoritafiza said...

OMG!!! Its actualy just a dream and it came true!!! Huh, macam nak pengsan, takleh bernafas, semua ada..

ernie, i will update in my blog..nnt tgk k..

chun said...

ernie, memang kelakar gile joker jd nurse tuh..cute pon ade. me too felt that movie was a lil' too long and tense.(ke sebab kite ni memang suke citer yg cute2 and gelak2 je?)

fizah jumpe ballack? die jumpe siti pon takleh bernafas..huhu..
anyway, aku faham perasaan ko! jgn lupe update!

Monday, July 28, 2008

after silence

cute as ever

Sorry for the long silence I kept, have nothing to write these days. But, it’s not cute to left the blog unwritten. So, where should I start? Actually am no so sure the next finger gonna dance..maybe am going to mumbling nothing..just read.
…since I really need some space / time / a little break from my work..which is so boring, calculating data and so forth….

Ouh yes, ive watched batman: the dark night.. the film so tight, tense and I became tired waiting for the ending..trust me! Even so, I think joker is funny and so cute when he was a nurse..haha..hilarious! and yes the joker played by the late heath ledger, his daughter must been missing him so much…hmm, it was my first time movie at cineleisure..after a walk at the street, The Curve..very nice evening! dah lama tak dating.

Guys, I think I have an issue. I dunno if it’s an attitude problem, or just me being so insensible. I think, am not respect my new boss. I dunno I just don’t...there is my new boss, and some of his rule not really acceptable, ehemm..according to me. Whatever..i just, kind of uncomfortable to tell this here openly, but am a person who forgive, but not forget. So, don’t mess with me..maybe, there is another guy somewhere between the cubicles who agreed with me, or just me yang selamba sangat? 2 3 kali baru nak menyahut kalau boss panggil, ouh can you come to my place, instead? after all, hes being himself and I, just being me..God didnt created us so well matched to each other rite? But for some value and a little coorperate, a work will be done well. I hope so..

Waaa..you know I just received call from fizah, she was so happy to met Ballack..hehe, congrates fizah..it ur dream come true.. I bet terry must so handsome that he should play the next bond..nghe! well, Its such a bliss to met your favorite but how if MU are in town? Who I wanna meet? rooney? Not ronaldo tho. Maybe edwin..but maybe not at all. I think I better watch them in team playing.hoho.. I will update fizah’s photos here soon.

4 comments:

KzArtz said...

ya..pasti sgt susah bila dpt bos yg tak 'sekepala' dan seangkatannya. hmm..dont tell me yg kau dah tak sabar nak 'quit'..ngeh3. just take it ez, honey. u'll be more relax. :) good luck!

Nurul Khairunie said...

since lama sudah ko nda update, so i have few responses.

1. ya, kanak2 itu memang comel. mcm boleh digigit.

2. heath ledger memang hebat, and part dia jd nurse tu sgt kelakar. selamba ja p bom tu hospital tanpa sebarang perasaan kemanusiaan.

3. the curve? i memang akan ke sana untuk dating. huahuahua (ingat dlu yg saya dating sekejap ja? ini mau redeem la kiranya.) atau juga the gardens.

4. your boss? ditch him. kalo dia marah, lawan balik. huahuah. is he the one who pay ur salary? no?

5. bikin jelesnya ur fren jumpa ballack! omg!! OMG!!

so sila lah update selalu ya.

Senoritafiza said...

OMG!!! Its actualy just a dream and it came true!!! Huh, macam nak pengsan, takleh bernafas, semua ada..

ernie, i will update in my blog..nnt tgk k..

chun said...

ernie, memang kelakar gile joker jd nurse tuh..cute pon ade. me too felt that movie was a lil' too long and tense.(ke sebab kite ni memang suke citer yg cute2 and gelak2 je?)

fizah jumpe ballack? die jumpe siti pon takleh bernafas..huhu..
anyway, aku faham perasaan ko! jgn lupe update!