Friday, July 11, 2008

luncheon with thumbellina

added: more on this
>> this is a late update, a lunch with thumbellina. Well, that was her very cute nickname, and I will always remember that, Pija. She was my early days best friend .She's staying at seksyen 17,..erkk..well, UITM campus in seksyen 17? and I started to remember any signboard with seksyen 17 or above. Honestly, I am not very familiar with Shah Alam. tau nak pegi ofis ni ngan federal highway tu je..atau sikit2 la depan tu. She offered to come to my office by her own, was afraid I may SESAT (synonym?)..yes memang pun. We all sesat masa balik tu. sampai klang utara. dasyat. Next time we should follow the blue Bukit Raja signboard, ok Pija! kuikui

We had the luncheon at JJ Bukit Raja. Nice.

she's cute

tengah minat fish and chips sekarang

best bud

p/s dear er, sabar ko!

2 comments:

BibiEr Karim said...

Sabar ko bilang...menci tgk tau. Padan muka sesat. Tu la patut bawa org yg membesar sn Shah Alam tu. *erm..pdhl lebih kureng ja kita ni*

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

er, huhu membesar di shah alam..ngheee
ok, next time ba~

Friday, July 11, 2008

luncheon with thumbellina

added: more on this
>> this is a late update, a lunch with thumbellina. Well, that was her very cute nickname, and I will always remember that, Pija. She was my early days best friend .She's staying at seksyen 17,..erkk..well, UITM campus in seksyen 17? and I started to remember any signboard with seksyen 17 or above. Honestly, I am not very familiar with Shah Alam. tau nak pegi ofis ni ngan federal highway tu je..atau sikit2 la depan tu. She offered to come to my office by her own, was afraid I may SESAT (synonym?)..yes memang pun. We all sesat masa balik tu. sampai klang utara. dasyat. Next time we should follow the blue Bukit Raja signboard, ok Pija! kuikui

We had the luncheon at JJ Bukit Raja. Nice.

she's cute

tengah minat fish and chips sekarang

best bud

p/s dear er, sabar ko!

2 comments:

BibiEr Karim said...

Sabar ko bilang...menci tgk tau. Padan muka sesat. Tu la patut bawa org yg membesar sn Shah Alam tu. *erm..pdhl lebih kureng ja kita ni*

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

er, huhu membesar di shah alam..ngheee
ok, next time ba~