Friday, July 18, 2008

Weddings and Dresses

July is the preferred month to celebrate the new beginning.I have attended several weddings or more than the last school break..I know they wanna celebrates the coming raya together.

Frankly, I like weddings! I like to have the fun, or the food, the surrounding..I dunno, I just like. Maybe I like to socialize. And speaking about food, I delight the menu of daging dendeng or daging masak itam- as I called it.. for July, I have attended three weddings, plus one for next weekend. And it become my usual to have a new dress for each wedding, heh so I must say the most frequently time to visit my tailor. I don’t think the new dresses were such a waste. No. (nasib baik dah kawen, kalo tak 27 dresses gak aku)

I like to shop kain, wherever the places I went, I must buy at least one. From Tangkak to Terengganu or Bandung, but Brunei is the goodness for fine fabric, cakap Brunei je pon dah tau design rupa mana. Perempuan bole tak suka beratkan kepala dengan benda macam2. for example me, bila tengok the fabric pun dah bayangkan the selendang/tudung and matching brooch..eheh, NO. I guess I better call it such a therapy. C O L O R S . ouh yes, nasib baik hubby tak minat nak match color, kalau tak lagi satu hal kena pikir..eheh
********************************
Beautiful Maryam's big day

Maryam is my kakak angkat kat hostel dulu. A niece to our Datuk seri Anwar, but I just put my reservation on finding him at the kenduri. Lagi pun, I arrived at Anjung Rahmat (ABIM's place) a bit late..so, here she is..

**I bought the fabric at Brunei, some time last year. I like blog. The place I can detect where does my money goes

Congratulations dear kak Dr Maryam bt Datuk Ir Budiman and Dr Kapten Yusra

*******************************
Lovely day @ Kema's place


me and the girls otw to kema's wedding. abg cukup 4 pada hari itu.

ada scandal ngan encik driver

We (the girls) again had our big gathering at Kema's wedding. Kema, your place was so lovely. Beautiful day. The green theme, the food, fresh flowers everywhere and chandeliers.. and the jangan lombok, sejenis makanan yang memang jadi specialty ayah Kema..pedas tapi sedap!

Two thumbs up for Kema's wedding dress.. white and green..such a nice combination..pure and fresh..green isn’t exactly to my liking but perhaps am starting to find a green fabric now..nghee

p/s aida, adam comel je hari tuh

Congratulations dear Nor Akmar bt Datuk Yahya and Faizul Abd Manap (both were my schoolmate)

** white and pink flower design lace from my 2nd time bandung visit. selendang fabric from beijing and beaded, my handmade. fizah, thanks for introduced me to bandung..cantik dan murah (yang penting)

7 comments:

Nurul Khairunie said...

hye.
im deleting my blog.
to a new organized senseful one.

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

aik? r u sure?we love our blog

Nurul Khairunie said...

i'm promising the new one we'll be more lovable.

fizah said...

cube teka nanti bile plak nak pakai balik baju tu kalau dah every wedding baju lain2..huh..sangat membazir kite ni..aku pun jugak

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

fizah,
pompuan kate..best tak jadi pompuan?? ngheee

MommyAdam said...

ernie,
best sungguh ko every wedding baju baru...aku ni bertahun dah tak tempah baju...isk2 sedih..

wah cantiklah kak maryam..wow..dia kawen ngan sape?

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

hi aida,
sorry baru bace ur comment..kak maryam kawen ngan doctor gak. tapi aku tak sempat nk beramah lagi.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Weddings and Dresses

July is the preferred month to celebrate the new beginning.I have attended several weddings or more than the last school break..I know they wanna celebrates the coming raya together.

Frankly, I like weddings! I like to have the fun, or the food, the surrounding..I dunno, I just like. Maybe I like to socialize. And speaking about food, I delight the menu of daging dendeng or daging masak itam- as I called it.. for July, I have attended three weddings, plus one for next weekend. And it become my usual to have a new dress for each wedding, heh so I must say the most frequently time to visit my tailor. I don’t think the new dresses were such a waste. No. (nasib baik dah kawen, kalo tak 27 dresses gak aku)

I like to shop kain, wherever the places I went, I must buy at least one. From Tangkak to Terengganu or Bandung, but Brunei is the goodness for fine fabric, cakap Brunei je pon dah tau design rupa mana. Perempuan bole tak suka beratkan kepala dengan benda macam2. for example me, bila tengok the fabric pun dah bayangkan the selendang/tudung and matching brooch..eheh, NO. I guess I better call it such a therapy. C O L O R S . ouh yes, nasib baik hubby tak minat nak match color, kalau tak lagi satu hal kena pikir..eheh
********************************
Beautiful Maryam's big day

Maryam is my kakak angkat kat hostel dulu. A niece to our Datuk seri Anwar, but I just put my reservation on finding him at the kenduri. Lagi pun, I arrived at Anjung Rahmat (ABIM's place) a bit late..so, here she is..

**I bought the fabric at Brunei, some time last year. I like blog. The place I can detect where does my money goes

Congratulations dear kak Dr Maryam bt Datuk Ir Budiman and Dr Kapten Yusra

*******************************
Lovely day @ Kema's place


me and the girls otw to kema's wedding. abg cukup 4 pada hari itu.

ada scandal ngan encik driver

We (the girls) again had our big gathering at Kema's wedding. Kema, your place was so lovely. Beautiful day. The green theme, the food, fresh flowers everywhere and chandeliers.. and the jangan lombok, sejenis makanan yang memang jadi specialty ayah Kema..pedas tapi sedap!

Two thumbs up for Kema's wedding dress.. white and green..such a nice combination..pure and fresh..green isn’t exactly to my liking but perhaps am starting to find a green fabric now..nghee

p/s aida, adam comel je hari tuh

Congratulations dear Nor Akmar bt Datuk Yahya and Faizul Abd Manap (both were my schoolmate)

** white and pink flower design lace from my 2nd time bandung visit. selendang fabric from beijing and beaded, my handmade. fizah, thanks for introduced me to bandung..cantik dan murah (yang penting)

7 comments:

Nurul Khairunie said...

hye.
im deleting my blog.
to a new organized senseful one.

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

aik? r u sure?we love our blog

Nurul Khairunie said...

i'm promising the new one we'll be more lovable.

fizah said...

cube teka nanti bile plak nak pakai balik baju tu kalau dah every wedding baju lain2..huh..sangat membazir kite ni..aku pun jugak

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

fizah,
pompuan kate..best tak jadi pompuan?? ngheee

MommyAdam said...

ernie,
best sungguh ko every wedding baju baru...aku ni bertahun dah tak tempah baju...isk2 sedih..

wah cantiklah kak maryam..wow..dia kawen ngan sape?

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

hi aida,
sorry baru bace ur comment..kak maryam kawen ngan doctor gak. tapi aku tak sempat nk beramah lagi.