Thursday, July 3, 2008

beauty & the beast show


yap, I have always like Disney’s stuff .. been waited for months and last day we went to Plenary Hall, KLCC for the Disney’s Beauty and The Beast Broadway Musical.

the famous song

video


press play..ok, yes the makcik tepi tuh was the pot lady..and I think the beast was not so 'beast'..he was cute..telatah die comel..tapi garang pula cara dia ngorat cik belle..

The part I laughed to my max was; when there was a guy teasing Belle because she likes to read books “ hey, why you read this book? No picture!” haha, stupid..and you should see his gesture..very funny!

pictures from distance


2 thumbs up

But, I like this quote ; “ a book can take you to the place you have never been before”
you’re so right, Belle! heh..thats why I like to read Going Places or travel magazines..I like studying the travel package.. I am addicted to places. Anywhere, wherever..I dont mind..my calender already full.

4 comments:

iza pija said...

wow wow.. best nya dpt g tgk..
p/s selama ni aku tgk mags, books, tv ja la utk merasa g tmpt len. huhu

Nurul Khairunie said...

huhu.
u said those words to me~

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

pija;
cepat la balik s.alam
aku teda kawan..sob sob

nurul;
now start writing your book, and your imaginary places :P

iza pija said...

ahah! lucu bah ko ni Ernie.. hihi.. esok aku balik SA sd ni.. sedih la.. tp ndapa la.. sbb ada ernie khairina la pula sana :)

Thursday, July 3, 2008

beauty & the beast show


yap, I have always like Disney’s stuff .. been waited for months and last day we went to Plenary Hall, KLCC for the Disney’s Beauty and The Beast Broadway Musical.

the famous song

video


press play..ok, yes the makcik tepi tuh was the pot lady..and I think the beast was not so 'beast'..he was cute..telatah die comel..tapi garang pula cara dia ngorat cik belle..

The part I laughed to my max was; when there was a guy teasing Belle because she likes to read books “ hey, why you read this book? No picture!” haha, stupid..and you should see his gesture..very funny!

pictures from distance


2 thumbs up

But, I like this quote ; “ a book can take you to the place you have never been before”
you’re so right, Belle! heh..thats why I like to read Going Places or travel magazines..I like studying the travel package.. I am addicted to places. Anywhere, wherever..I dont mind..my calender already full.

4 comments:

iza pija said...

wow wow.. best nya dpt g tgk..
p/s selama ni aku tgk mags, books, tv ja la utk merasa g tmpt len. huhu

Nurul Khairunie said...

huhu.
u said those words to me~

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

pija;
cepat la balik s.alam
aku teda kawan..sob sob

nurul;
now start writing your book, and your imaginary places :P

iza pija said...

ahah! lucu bah ko ni Ernie.. hihi.. esok aku balik SA sd ni.. sedih la.. tp ndapa la.. sbb ada ernie khairina la pula sana :)