Monday, October 6, 2008

after holiday

we just arrived and i'm still here utilizing the airport wifi with my fav sunrise (and cream).
i just realized that i have a problem with low pressure, i felt a bit tense at my eye area during landing. i guess that something happen to my blood vessels, ..
anyway, i am thinking to have my fav lontong klang with k hani tomorrow, while visiting and checking with k liza if there's any of my sales; k liza is the boutique owner and actually she's younger than me.
life has been treating me hard (or unfair) recently, but i still want to play it well..ah forget about that..
on the other side, i found myself even more busy after i resigned, and every morning i wake up with different plans (or dreams)..and yes, me and bestie fizah will be back with more projects, so please stay tuned..ok, now i talk too much..
see ya.

1 comment:

Nurul Khairunie said...

glad that u've arrived safely.

Monday, October 6, 2008

after holiday

we just arrived and i'm still here utilizing the airport wifi with my fav sunrise (and cream).
i just realized that i have a problem with low pressure, i felt a bit tense at my eye area during landing. i guess that something happen to my blood vessels, ..
anyway, i am thinking to have my fav lontong klang with k hani tomorrow, while visiting and checking with k liza if there's any of my sales; k liza is the boutique owner and actually she's younger than me.
life has been treating me hard (or unfair) recently, but i still want to play it well..ah forget about that..
on the other side, i found myself even more busy after i resigned, and every morning i wake up with different plans (or dreams)..and yes, me and bestie fizah will be back with more projects, so please stay tuned..ok, now i talk too much..
see ya.

1 comments:

Nurul Khairunie said...

glad that u've arrived safely.