I may need a spectacle.
Me with spectacle again?
Actually I was a specky back 1997. I hardly remember how was I look, but it isn’t so comfortable.
Lemme tell you my little secret.
During recovering from dengue fever, which I was admitted for three or four days in HKL, I noticed that my vision wasn’t clear.
I L O V E P I N K
Somehow I saw it as
I L V E P N K
p/s so kalo la orang suke wat short form kat sms, lagi la tak nampak
It took almost 2 years for my eyes to recover. And yesterday I watched Ar Rayyan @ Oasis and among the guest was this very special man, with brain tumor since he was 14, and also found visually impaired but he told the audience that he will never regret with what the life has challenged him. Yes he cried at a time but after his mom recite surah Ar Rahman in which mean;
Then, is it not a supreme blessing of AIIah that He blessed man with the most suitable body also, so that he may exploit the mental powers granted to him efficiently? Consider the hands, the feet, the eyes, the ears, the tongue and the erect stature as againts the intellect and reason, and the capabilities of workmanship and artistic skill, and one will feel that the Creator has provided a deep relationship and harmony between them without which the human body would have remained useless. (55:16)
So I’m starting to think how hard is mine? In different situations, somehow there were people less fortunate but they still can smile.
hmm..whatever it is, I still have to go to Alamanda by tonight..
sigh..hello glasses!
8 comments:
dear.. i dont think u r having problem with ur eye sight because the fact that u missed some letters is .. hm.. isnt it actually a different problem? but if it can be cure by using glasses.. Alhamdulillah.. nway, when is ur open hse? ;)
hi pija,
im going to have glasses for pc time and during nite driving only..hehe..thanks
my open hse 6 nov..datang tau
ernie,
it's not so bad actually being specky.. can still look cute what?afterall, there's always contact lenses for u to try! ;)
erni,aku rasa mata ko ok cuma maybe muscle tension.sbb aku pun kadang2 sama mcm ko juga.aku pakai spek kalau nak drive or ngadap pc.memang kalau nak pakai 24/7 sungguh merimaskan.tp ada org kalau pakai spek nampak sweet..mcm Dato Siti..sweet ke?err...
ernie..pakai spek pun comel la..sweet je..:) dun wori..think +ve je..k?
ernie, sedihnya. :(
ndapa, yg penting hidup dgn gembira! ^_^
ala.. 6 nov aku ada final xm la pula.. huhu.. I'll see if I can come after the paper k.. n see if I have a driver on that day.. sepa lagi kalau bukan adik aku..
U look years younger by being specky. Trust me on that. Alah try lenses la klu ko xcomfy wearing it. Kadang pakai speck dpn pc lama2, cud be a bad practice jg. Lagi kasi tense ur eyes muscle.
Post a Comment