Friday, October 24, 2008


I viewed the ocean and the waves seized one another. The small wave sweeps the sand and disappeared. From distance I saw the blue skies turned grey and the massive wind bang the apartment window. I supposed to accompany him for another 3 days here in Port Dickson (for some works)

The serenity unfortunately cast away by uninvited news I received.

our cousin has just passed away. Internal organ dsyfunctional. al fatihah.

It’s been a long while that I didn’t return to Mak Long’s place. I felt guilt and shame deep into my being. Suddenly, the old days come into my mind. The two and a half hour of bus ride wasn’t that long. How I managed to catched buses from melaka to seremban to temerloh..sigh..

Am I too busy chasing my day? I never thought that I could forget people around me. Now, it’s too late.

**************************************************

There are always nice people around us. But nice people could have done wrong sometimes..yeah..there would be a whole lot less perfect. Well, we are just human after all. It’s not easy to satisfy everybody. But, wouldn't it be nice if we could be good to everybody for the entire of our lives.

It’s true that people come and go. But don’t let go the good one. Because one day when you mean to get them, you’ll find that they are already gone. Just like the small wave sweeps the sand.

4 comments:

chun said...

ernie,
takziah..it's true that we have to appreciate people around us while they're still here..

but sorry ernie, can't help to not asking u, ni hotel PD kat mane ek?cam best je..huhu

Ernie Khairina said...

chun,

nih ancasa all suite tuh..ade spa!
biase je sebenarnye..jgn terpengaruh ngan gambar

Belle said...

takziah ernie, moga rohnya dicucuri rahmat.

Nurul Khairunie said...

i always have a thing with the saying 'you don't know what you got til it's gone'. i'm scared it'll come hitting me on ma face.

Friday, October 24, 2008


I viewed the ocean and the waves seized one another. The small wave sweeps the sand and disappeared. From distance I saw the blue skies turned grey and the massive wind bang the apartment window. I supposed to accompany him for another 3 days here in Port Dickson (for some works)

The serenity unfortunately cast away by uninvited news I received.

our cousin has just passed away. Internal organ dsyfunctional. al fatihah.

It’s been a long while that I didn’t return to Mak Long’s place. I felt guilt and shame deep into my being. Suddenly, the old days come into my mind. The two and a half hour of bus ride wasn’t that long. How I managed to catched buses from melaka to seremban to temerloh..sigh..

Am I too busy chasing my day? I never thought that I could forget people around me. Now, it’s too late.

**************************************************

There are always nice people around us. But nice people could have done wrong sometimes..yeah..there would be a whole lot less perfect. Well, we are just human after all. It’s not easy to satisfy everybody. But, wouldn't it be nice if we could be good to everybody for the entire of our lives.

It’s true that people come and go. But don’t let go the good one. Because one day when you mean to get them, you’ll find that they are already gone. Just like the small wave sweeps the sand.

4 comments:

chun said...

ernie,
takziah..it's true that we have to appreciate people around us while they're still here..

but sorry ernie, can't help to not asking u, ni hotel PD kat mane ek?cam best je..huhu

Ernie Khairina said...

chun,

nih ancasa all suite tuh..ade spa!
biase je sebenarnye..jgn terpengaruh ngan gambar

Belle said...

takziah ernie, moga rohnya dicucuri rahmat.

Nurul Khairunie said...

i always have a thing with the saying 'you don't know what you got til it's gone'. i'm scared it'll come hitting me on ma face.