Tuesday, October 28, 2008

God bless girls with wedges

do you know that Beyonce now wants to be known as Shasha Fierce? (people know her name more than her music and she is throwing that away.. - whatever..) Have you heard her new single ‘If I were a boy’? Its only a title with full meaning but no way, I never want to be a boy..

well, sometimes I shopped for his undergarment too. I know you know that its not fun..haha, yet I did! for every checking to enhance the right buying and my major consideration like the fabric (cotton), elastic bands (thin) and maybe the colors and any other factors for that matter.. Of course it takes time, but helps me get the most for every piece.

..until it was me conquering the place..pakcik sebelah ni dah tarik muka 18!

before ni bila geng nyah tuh shop for their’s, I was like..eii nyibuk jee.. so now I should understand even it is just their accessories in necessary.

speaking of the above, last day I have accompanied my sister in law for bra hunting..dan main tukar2 baju kat fitting room. Best weh..dah lama tak buat.. and I found a very attractive pink and inner leopard print trech coat..wah cam gaby! and I love wedges as much I love pink, so the result was perfect...

4 comments:

iza pija said...

shasha tu 'personality' kedua dia yg lagi berani bah kan.. tiap kali dia nek pentas, dia sort of transform herself 'netally' to shasha to gain confident sebab dia sebenatnya pemalu.. masa tu dia belum biasa perform sorang2 since Destiny's Child pecah..

Nurul Khairunie said...

girls wear dresses,
wedges,
make-up,
without feeling guilty and illegal.

BibiEr Karim said...

Did u know that I refuse to wear wedges..mainly because I hate the fact that my feet looks ugly on it. But bole buat exception for this sweet gorgeous pink wedges of urs. Gilak lah..irresistable tu color dia. Photostat sm sy bole..hehehe

Kizzy TF said...

cute!

and kena 'berusaha lebih jitu' untuk mendapatkan beg idaman (prev post).

^_^

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

God bless girls with wedges

do you know that Beyonce now wants to be known as Shasha Fierce? (people know her name more than her music and she is throwing that away.. - whatever..) Have you heard her new single ‘If I were a boy’? Its only a title with full meaning but no way, I never want to be a boy..

well, sometimes I shopped for his undergarment too. I know you know that its not fun..haha, yet I did! for every checking to enhance the right buying and my major consideration like the fabric (cotton), elastic bands (thin) and maybe the colors and any other factors for that matter.. Of course it takes time, but helps me get the most for every piece.

..until it was me conquering the place..pakcik sebelah ni dah tarik muka 18!

before ni bila geng nyah tuh shop for their’s, I was like..eii nyibuk jee.. so now I should understand even it is just their accessories in necessary.

speaking of the above, last day I have accompanied my sister in law for bra hunting..dan main tukar2 baju kat fitting room. Best weh..dah lama tak buat.. and I found a very attractive pink and inner leopard print trech coat..wah cam gaby! and I love wedges as much I love pink, so the result was perfect...

4 comments:

iza pija said...

shasha tu 'personality' kedua dia yg lagi berani bah kan.. tiap kali dia nek pentas, dia sort of transform herself 'netally' to shasha to gain confident sebab dia sebenatnya pemalu.. masa tu dia belum biasa perform sorang2 since Destiny's Child pecah..

Nurul Khairunie said...

girls wear dresses,
wedges,
make-up,
without feeling guilty and illegal.

BibiEr Karim said...

Did u know that I refuse to wear wedges..mainly because I hate the fact that my feet looks ugly on it. But bole buat exception for this sweet gorgeous pink wedges of urs. Gilak lah..irresistable tu color dia. Photostat sm sy bole..hehehe

Kizzy TF said...

cute!

and kena 'berusaha lebih jitu' untuk mendapatkan beg idaman (prev post).

^_^