Do you want to believe that I’ve been sitting here since morning? struggling with designing and creative writing..
lets not cheating..started with blogs update and online shopping..
why I am so tangan bangku with this stuff? I’m working on designing a pamphlet.. I wish I was born with talent to godek this photoshop..grrr..
ouh ya
Never miss a cool giveaway! have a free starter kit from Everyday Minerals makeup..you will have yourself a 3 shades of foundation, 1 blusher and 1 concealer..nyumm
lets not cheating..started with blogs update and online shopping..
why I am so tangan bangku with this stuff? I’m working on designing a pamphlet.. I wish I was born with talent to godek this photoshop..grrr..
ouh ya
Never miss a cool giveaway! have a free starter kit from Everyday Minerals makeup..you will have yourself a 3 shades of foundation, 1 blusher and 1 concealer..nyumm
speaking of nyumm, i actually thinking of ice cream goreng - jonker's to be exact..its so nyummy, undescribable! and it's so fun at the first bite u feel that you want another one! hak..hmm, it's a long time since my last bite..with the girls last year..and i'm starting to think of visiting melaka again.
the version of ice cream goreng mat salleh..ala-ala la kan; it's-it . the way they present the nyum nyum at travel and living tadi..just make me wanna'h..
ah..i wanna ice cream!
No comments:
Post a Comment