Monday, October 13, 2008

dizzy afternoon

Do you want to believe that I’ve been sitting here since morning? struggling with designing and creative writing..

lets not cheating..started with blogs update and online shopping..

why I am so tangan bangku with this stuff? I’m working on designing a pamphlet.. I wish I was born with talent to godek this photoshop..grrr..

ouh ya

Never miss a cool giveaway! have a free starter kit from Everyday Minerals makeup..you will have yourself a 3 shades of foundation, 1 blusher and 1 concealer..nyumm
speaking of nyumm, i actually thinking of ice cream goreng - jonker's to be exact..its so nyummy, undescribable! and it's so fun at the first bite u feel that you want another one! hak..hmm, it's a long time since my last bite..with the girls last year..and i'm starting to think of visiting melaka again.
the version of ice cream goreng mat salleh..ala-ala la kan; it's-it . the way they present the nyum nyum at travel and living tadi..just make me wanna'h..
ah..i wanna ice cream!

No comments:

Monday, October 13, 2008

dizzy afternoon

Do you want to believe that I’ve been sitting here since morning? struggling with designing and creative writing..

lets not cheating..started with blogs update and online shopping..

why I am so tangan bangku with this stuff? I’m working on designing a pamphlet.. I wish I was born with talent to godek this photoshop..grrr..

ouh ya

Never miss a cool giveaway! have a free starter kit from Everyday Minerals makeup..you will have yourself a 3 shades of foundation, 1 blusher and 1 concealer..nyumm
speaking of nyumm, i actually thinking of ice cream goreng - jonker's to be exact..its so nyummy, undescribable! and it's so fun at the first bite u feel that you want another one! hak..hmm, it's a long time since my last bite..with the girls last year..and i'm starting to think of visiting melaka again.
the version of ice cream goreng mat salleh..ala-ala la kan; it's-it . the way they present the nyum nyum at travel and living tadi..just make me wanna'h..
ah..i wanna ice cream!

0 comments: