Friday, October 31, 2008

evening everyone

Actually, I’m *working much on PC and I really need a time break..I mean browsing around here and there, and look what I found…and here are my random thoughts of the day..
me traveling on a long haul flight and the moment I wake up, I’m in different place..the place I could wear this trency..

Juicy Couture skirted trench...open your mind wide open ( tak salah berangan )



And I’ve visited aida’s blog, she's just launching a new sales page..handmade babycarriers by her..very awesome.


AidaFiqs Buckle-Tai Pink Blossom

Beautiful blossoms in soft, sweet pastels that evoke the blissful feeling of early spring. For you lovely mommies, this is a carrier that accentuates the feminine, gorgeous girl that you are. Made with soft Japanese cotton and pastel pink cotton drill..


ok this is real..visit her store

*working on Kebaya Couture new site..tak terrer pakai dreamweaver, but i'm doing good!

2 comments:

MommyAdam said...

thank you for the promo ernie..hehe..

Ernie Khairina said...

aida, good luck!

Friday, October 31, 2008

evening everyone

Actually, I’m *working much on PC and I really need a time break..I mean browsing around here and there, and look what I found…and here are my random thoughts of the day..
me traveling on a long haul flight and the moment I wake up, I’m in different place..the place I could wear this trency..

Juicy Couture skirted trench...open your mind wide open ( tak salah berangan )



And I’ve visited aida’s blog, she's just launching a new sales page..handmade babycarriers by her..very awesome.


AidaFiqs Buckle-Tai Pink Blossom

Beautiful blossoms in soft, sweet pastels that evoke the blissful feeling of early spring. For you lovely mommies, this is a carrier that accentuates the feminine, gorgeous girl that you are. Made with soft Japanese cotton and pastel pink cotton drill..


ok this is real..visit her store

*working on Kebaya Couture new site..tak terrer pakai dreamweaver, but i'm doing good!

2 comments:

MommyAdam said...

thank you for the promo ernie..hehe..

Ernie Khairina said...

aida, good luck!