Sunday, January 18, 2009

birthday wishes : mama & fizah

Today is my MIL birthday, in any minutes we will be heading to mama's place because she is doing makan2 and I really want to meet my niece, Allyssa.. comel jek when she call me 'ernie' instead of mak lang


Also 18 January is bestie Fizah's special day..Happy birthday to both gorgeous lady..hehe sorry Fizah, I couldn't find any of our latest pic together but I think you look beautiful here (as always) :P



fizah, fiza, faizah (sehati , sejiwa, senama. ada lagi baki)

Fizah, wish you all good things and our tahun cahaya..cahaya mata pun bole :P

p/s 17 january - mommyadam's birthday..happy birthday!

1 comment:

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

ernie!!! thanks...aku pun tak sempat nak post anything at my blog ..ko lagi cpt.

weyh, cahaya mata tak smpat la..nx yr perhaps? ;p

huhuhu

Sunday, January 18, 2009

birthday wishes : mama & fizah

Today is my MIL birthday, in any minutes we will be heading to mama's place because she is doing makan2 and I really want to meet my niece, Allyssa.. comel jek when she call me 'ernie' instead of mak lang


Also 18 January is bestie Fizah's special day..Happy birthday to both gorgeous lady..hehe sorry Fizah, I couldn't find any of our latest pic together but I think you look beautiful here (as always) :P



fizah, fiza, faizah (sehati , sejiwa, senama. ada lagi baki)

Fizah, wish you all good things and our tahun cahaya..cahaya mata pun bole :P

p/s 17 january - mommyadam's birthday..happy birthday!

1 comments:

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

ernie!!! thanks...aku pun tak sempat nak post anything at my blog ..ko lagi cpt.

weyh, cahaya mata tak smpat la..nx yr perhaps? ;p

huhuhu