Tuesday, January 13, 2009

the weekend : Beach & Seafood

Sunday..

..and it was already 3pm. I haven’t made up my mind of what I’d like to accomplish the weekend. When I browsed through ‘things to do in KL’ (I’m not fooling you) I found these two; Bird Park or Bagan Lalang.


..bye bye Bird park..maybe next time.


Bagan Lalang is little known place located between Port Dickson and Pantai Morib, I believe.. and situated just about Sungai Pelek (whatever name it is ). Follow LCCT sign and you’ll notice Bagan Lalang after Dengkil sign.


I was a bit worried if we may possibly reach the beach before sunset..psstt, I’m not the sunset fan anyway.. The ride took 45 minutes (or so) , I saw various small manufacturing / industries, yang macam best.. kerepek desa? nyum2.. and how about dragon fruit? The plant truly organize (I don’t know how to use farming term) …tiba-tiba ada bantal kekabu la tepi jalan..perusahaan rumput mutiara...macam-macam betul.
I saw Concrete Batching Plant (alat pembancuh simen jalan yang macam gergasi tuh) at the middle of the palm oil field..why oh why? Ouh ya, I don’t know but I like to see how these machines operate; macam tower cranes contohnya. Maybe because too much watching ‘Megastructure’ program @551.
Kesimpulannya, perjalanan ni macam pergi Klang pun boleh..pergi Slim River pon ya..kadang2 macam Alor Gajah pon belasah la..until..,


I didn’t expect Bagan Lalang to have such beautiful beach. I ran towards the sand and hih..we should reach here early! It was a perfect place to unwind, its fine sand and the sky was gorgeous blue with some golden ray…
Everything was beautiful, even belakang beach pun..the Sg Pelek. See the reflection? Next, from the main reason I came here (the seafood restaurant.. I save the best for last) .. Sepang Goldcoast. Mungkin selama ni asik nampak signboard 'Sepang Goldcoast' pa dia..ini la..


the place to relax.. I've told you about the fine sand


enjoy the sunset here..


this is the exact view from the seafood restaurant


Anyway, there were few of restaurants to choose..we had ourselves the fresh seafood and our menu;
Ikan Bakar
Davy Jones Sotong bakar
Sotong goreng tepung
Udang masak merah
dan lain lain
..astaghfirullah
tapi habis semuanya..Alhamdulillah.



Tips; 5pm is the best time to reach as you can enjoy snapping and the sunset..then, there is surau nearby..comfortable for both male/female for maghrib pray, with public toilet berbayar. Then, you can proceed for seafood hunting. Makan dengan selesa, relex2.
Tips 2; the place maybe a bit far, seafood lover still can find compete restaurant in KL like jalan Bellamy or Tanglin (suggested kepada siapa2 yang pentingkan air asam kaww) But, still the beach worth your weekend.


thank you.. (pose bodek)

11 comments:

Sal said...

lw la tmpt tu..
pmandangan pun cntik..=)

nurul khairunie said...

subhanAllah.
sedapnya.
ada kamu makan tu saya punya setahun-sekali-saja-makan makanan?

Ernie Khairina said...

hi sal,
best..pegi la.

miss u,
kerang?haha..adaaa

chun said...

ernie, x sangka cantik beach die ek.. kompem aku pegi nanti

cik siken said...

weh cantik eh beach dia..takyah susah2 nak gi ostolia..sini pun ada goldcoast..tingin nak pi gak nanti.

Ernie Khairina said...

chun,
dah agak..ko mesti suka beach..

shikin,
tu lah..aku pon surprise beach die cantik..putih & bersih lak tuh pasirnye..boleh gak kot nk stay kt resort2 dia tu..
pegi la dating ujung minggu nih :P

iza pija said...

ernie dan gaya kaki terangkat nya itu.. cumil!!

Ernie Khairina said...

pija,
10 saat okkk..hahaha

Kizzy TF said...

ernie..sgt sweeeeeettt la last pic tu!

ya, 10 scnd. ^_^

BibiEr Karim said...

Napa xda tu comment sy? Ish ni yg girigitan ni. Suda comment pnjg2 trus xda plak appear bah.

Anyways, that place is a must go for me la kan. Specially for sunset lover like moi.

Pic last sgt teruja kan sy utk tgk & tgk & tgk lg. Pose 1 kaki as per my friend. Cute kan.

inur said...

ya bah ernie... sa suka pose angkat kaki tu.. kawaiii!! heeeee.. balik2 tingu ni

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

the weekend : Beach & Seafood

Sunday..

..and it was already 3pm. I haven’t made up my mind of what I’d like to accomplish the weekend. When I browsed through ‘things to do in KL’ (I’m not fooling you) I found these two; Bird Park or Bagan Lalang.


..bye bye Bird park..maybe next time.


Bagan Lalang is little known place located between Port Dickson and Pantai Morib, I believe.. and situated just about Sungai Pelek (whatever name it is ). Follow LCCT sign and you’ll notice Bagan Lalang after Dengkil sign.


I was a bit worried if we may possibly reach the beach before sunset..psstt, I’m not the sunset fan anyway.. The ride took 45 minutes (or so) , I saw various small manufacturing / industries, yang macam best.. kerepek desa? nyum2.. and how about dragon fruit? The plant truly organize (I don’t know how to use farming term) …tiba-tiba ada bantal kekabu la tepi jalan..perusahaan rumput mutiara...macam-macam betul.
I saw Concrete Batching Plant (alat pembancuh simen jalan yang macam gergasi tuh) at the middle of the palm oil field..why oh why? Ouh ya, I don’t know but I like to see how these machines operate; macam tower cranes contohnya. Maybe because too much watching ‘Megastructure’ program @551.
Kesimpulannya, perjalanan ni macam pergi Klang pun boleh..pergi Slim River pon ya..kadang2 macam Alor Gajah pon belasah la..until..,


I didn’t expect Bagan Lalang to have such beautiful beach. I ran towards the sand and hih..we should reach here early! It was a perfect place to unwind, its fine sand and the sky was gorgeous blue with some golden ray…
Everything was beautiful, even belakang beach pun..the Sg Pelek. See the reflection? Next, from the main reason I came here (the seafood restaurant.. I save the best for last) .. Sepang Goldcoast. Mungkin selama ni asik nampak signboard 'Sepang Goldcoast' pa dia..ini la..


the place to relax.. I've told you about the fine sand


enjoy the sunset here..


this is the exact view from the seafood restaurant


Anyway, there were few of restaurants to choose..we had ourselves the fresh seafood and our menu;
Ikan Bakar
Davy Jones Sotong bakar
Sotong goreng tepung
Udang masak merah
dan lain lain
..astaghfirullah
tapi habis semuanya..Alhamdulillah.



Tips; 5pm is the best time to reach as you can enjoy snapping and the sunset..then, there is surau nearby..comfortable for both male/female for maghrib pray, with public toilet berbayar. Then, you can proceed for seafood hunting. Makan dengan selesa, relex2.
Tips 2; the place maybe a bit far, seafood lover still can find compete restaurant in KL like jalan Bellamy or Tanglin (suggested kepada siapa2 yang pentingkan air asam kaww) But, still the beach worth your weekend.


thank you.. (pose bodek)

11 comments:

Sal said...

lw la tmpt tu..
pmandangan pun cntik..=)

nurul khairunie said...

subhanAllah.
sedapnya.
ada kamu makan tu saya punya setahun-sekali-saja-makan makanan?

Ernie Khairina said...

hi sal,
best..pegi la.

miss u,
kerang?haha..adaaa

chun said...

ernie, x sangka cantik beach die ek.. kompem aku pegi nanti

cik siken said...

weh cantik eh beach dia..takyah susah2 nak gi ostolia..sini pun ada goldcoast..tingin nak pi gak nanti.

Ernie Khairina said...

chun,
dah agak..ko mesti suka beach..

shikin,
tu lah..aku pon surprise beach die cantik..putih & bersih lak tuh pasirnye..boleh gak kot nk stay kt resort2 dia tu..
pegi la dating ujung minggu nih :P

iza pija said...

ernie dan gaya kaki terangkat nya itu.. cumil!!

Ernie Khairina said...

pija,
10 saat okkk..hahaha

Kizzy TF said...

ernie..sgt sweeeeeettt la last pic tu!

ya, 10 scnd. ^_^

BibiEr Karim said...

Napa xda tu comment sy? Ish ni yg girigitan ni. Suda comment pnjg2 trus xda plak appear bah.

Anyways, that place is a must go for me la kan. Specially for sunset lover like moi.

Pic last sgt teruja kan sy utk tgk & tgk & tgk lg. Pose 1 kaki as per my friend. Cute kan.

inur said...

ya bah ernie... sa suka pose angkat kaki tu.. kawaiii!! heeeee.. balik2 tingu ni