Thursday, January 15, 2009

food for happiness



I met fizah just now, fizah kalaula handphone kita bole buat walkie talkie.. Here's our things, parking kat masjid UM then baru proceed to mana2 destination planned.. and co-pilot is your ultimate companion and guide when driving :P Rather than the radio advertisement or the false promises from traffic report.


We went to my previous company (the parent company la).. this new located huge building, at KL sentral area BUT without visitor parking space. wth? ok la..maybe they aren't ready..but so excited with the opening, and forgot about those basic. EMO ok. In addition to their severe checking, somehow weaken my previous intention..I don't know how about fizah.. I can't believe, I'm your staff here okkk .. I mean I was . hmm.. setelah bersusah payah mencari parking, dan berjalan di construction area.. we only met the receptionist yang susah sangat nak bagi lepas kami naik..


Hari terasa sangat PANAS.


But the lunch save our day! itu lah..food for happiness..sungguh! All bad emotions so faded away with our perut yang kenyang.


it was A&W PJ.. had our Mozara burger, haha actually I have ordered the wrong menu from Burger King..yakin je masa order tuh kan..and of course onion ring, walaupon soon the onion kena buang. I don't eat VISIBLE onion.. yang tak nampak, tak apa. bengong.




oppss All American Food tu..ada kena mengena dengan boikot Israel?



After luncheon, we've separated and I thought fizah intended to lowyat..I drove back home, opened my lappy and started thinking of my next words for a paper work. tapi terblogging pula.. :P


with this old song; Hello Goodbye - Here (In your arms) Nice!


4 comments:

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

ko bengang sbb that was your prev workplace (i mean parent company) but they treated u that difficult. To me, its the kind of situation (menebalkan muke) that i have to go thru everytime having a new appt with potential clients..so, macam dah lali la nmpk kesian ni..sed!

Ernie Khairina said...

fizah,
aku tak nak nampak kesian ok...

mugkin derang tgk kita kerana;
-fashion crime ..hahakasut aku terlampau pink
-pernah baca blog kita
-"awek nuc mana nih??"
-kite nampak over confident
-org jeles ngan kita..
bla bla bla

kesimpulannya bukan kesian.

tapi ok jek la..ko ok jek kan?

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

aku ok jek..okla , think positive :
diorg semua pandang2 sbb jeles diorg semua tak buat bisnes cam kite!mungkin tak penah terpk pun nak tanya apa itu 'menjadi vendor' huhu....

Ernie Khairina said...

fizah,
'menjadi vendor'
ko kelakar..chup! bukan kite tengah berYM ke?

Thursday, January 15, 2009

food for happiness



I met fizah just now, fizah kalaula handphone kita bole buat walkie talkie.. Here's our things, parking kat masjid UM then baru proceed to mana2 destination planned.. and co-pilot is your ultimate companion and guide when driving :P Rather than the radio advertisement or the false promises from traffic report.


We went to my previous company (the parent company la).. this new located huge building, at KL sentral area BUT without visitor parking space. wth? ok la..maybe they aren't ready..but so excited with the opening, and forgot about those basic. EMO ok. In addition to their severe checking, somehow weaken my previous intention..I don't know how about fizah.. I can't believe, I'm your staff here okkk .. I mean I was . hmm.. setelah bersusah payah mencari parking, dan berjalan di construction area.. we only met the receptionist yang susah sangat nak bagi lepas kami naik..


Hari terasa sangat PANAS.


But the lunch save our day! itu lah..food for happiness..sungguh! All bad emotions so faded away with our perut yang kenyang.


it was A&W PJ.. had our Mozara burger, haha actually I have ordered the wrong menu from Burger King..yakin je masa order tuh kan..and of course onion ring, walaupon soon the onion kena buang. I don't eat VISIBLE onion.. yang tak nampak, tak apa. bengong.




oppss All American Food tu..ada kena mengena dengan boikot Israel?



After luncheon, we've separated and I thought fizah intended to lowyat..I drove back home, opened my lappy and started thinking of my next words for a paper work. tapi terblogging pula.. :P


with this old song; Hello Goodbye - Here (In your arms) Nice!


4 comments:

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

ko bengang sbb that was your prev workplace (i mean parent company) but they treated u that difficult. To me, its the kind of situation (menebalkan muke) that i have to go thru everytime having a new appt with potential clients..so, macam dah lali la nmpk kesian ni..sed!

Ernie Khairina said...

fizah,
aku tak nak nampak kesian ok...

mugkin derang tgk kita kerana;
-fashion crime ..hahakasut aku terlampau pink
-pernah baca blog kita
-"awek nuc mana nih??"
-kite nampak over confident
-org jeles ngan kita..
bla bla bla

kesimpulannya bukan kesian.

tapi ok jek la..ko ok jek kan?

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

aku ok jek..okla , think positive :
diorg semua pandang2 sbb jeles diorg semua tak buat bisnes cam kite!mungkin tak penah terpk pun nak tanya apa itu 'menjadi vendor' huhu....

Ernie Khairina said...

fizah,
'menjadi vendor'
ko kelakar..chup! bukan kite tengah berYM ke?