Monday, January 5, 2009

yesterday and tomorrow




Yesterday was a blast! Aida and her lovely family are going to London (ouh Adam will be sexy with the accent) so we decided for a small gathering at my home. I cooked my mum’s laksa, and it was my first time ever, dunno if it tasted great..but it almost finish when fiza alkham & beau (the last guest) about to leave.. da da da~
It was such a great time, somehow I felt proud to my girls as in their pregnancy time still looking good and sweet as ever. I truly, by now been thinking of expanding my family.. but I’m not very sure if it is the right time. I mean, am I really ready for a baby? Despite for my tight travel schedule for this year (leisure and work trip), and we know being a mother has never been simple. Nevertheless, deeply in my heart I know that being a mother, I will treasure the love I never thought I have.. isn’t that a beautiful thing? SubhanAllah.





The picture was taken at Taman Botani Putrajaya, I think it was before Maisun’s wedding day..maybe march or april 2007..from left Aida (a.k.a mommyadam), Faie and Maisun; both expecting their babies , Kema, Fizaros and I (tembam! sambil mengisi udara dalam mulut macam ikan buntal)


********************************************



Time can do so much. We love or hate it, yet life is about responsibilities. Maybe in this very moment you’re facing a difficulty, it is so hurting like you want to bury you head..ouh please don’t.. Because you should know that there are more and ugliest thing will happen in front. So, besar mana pun masalahnye..ade lagi yg besar tu..releks jek la..kalo tak pon, pi tidoq.

2008 was the toughest and emotionally year, I can say. Things had happened I can’t reveal. All I can say is “Hope and Faith give me space of Relieve” ( at last I have my own philosophy!) Miracle Allah almighty gave us mixture feeling of sweet tenderness when we are in depressed time. That make me look around and I know love keep me going..so wonderful that sometimes I feel like flying without wings.
ouh ya..Happy New Year everyone, its never too late.. I'm not very interested to talk about any resolutions,..or maybe, I just want to be smart in every possible way..yeah that's better!
ouh well, I still thinking about my baby!
baby, mommy will write you a journey of splendid 'poems', as mommy could.
.. Did I sound like very womanly?



picture taken on the way from Padang Pariaman to Bukit Tinggi, Sumatera

3 comments:

nurul khairunie said...

picnik dot com

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

the food all taste great..at least u cook..kalau aku ni, penah ke cook utk org datang..ok, tambah azam baru 2009.masak utk org datang.

chun said...

ernie!
come..join the club! sempat lg kalo nak baby kite same2 sebaya taun ni..huhu! bole tak sumer gamba di atas adelah sgt best.. anyway, thanks for inviting us!

Monday, January 5, 2009

yesterday and tomorrow




Yesterday was a blast! Aida and her lovely family are going to London (ouh Adam will be sexy with the accent) so we decided for a small gathering at my home. I cooked my mum’s laksa, and it was my first time ever, dunno if it tasted great..but it almost finish when fiza alkham & beau (the last guest) about to leave.. da da da~
It was such a great time, somehow I felt proud to my girls as in their pregnancy time still looking good and sweet as ever. I truly, by now been thinking of expanding my family.. but I’m not very sure if it is the right time. I mean, am I really ready for a baby? Despite for my tight travel schedule for this year (leisure and work trip), and we know being a mother has never been simple. Nevertheless, deeply in my heart I know that being a mother, I will treasure the love I never thought I have.. isn’t that a beautiful thing? SubhanAllah.





The picture was taken at Taman Botani Putrajaya, I think it was before Maisun’s wedding day..maybe march or april 2007..from left Aida (a.k.a mommyadam), Faie and Maisun; both expecting their babies , Kema, Fizaros and I (tembam! sambil mengisi udara dalam mulut macam ikan buntal)


********************************************



Time can do so much. We love or hate it, yet life is about responsibilities. Maybe in this very moment you’re facing a difficulty, it is so hurting like you want to bury you head..ouh please don’t.. Because you should know that there are more and ugliest thing will happen in front. So, besar mana pun masalahnye..ade lagi yg besar tu..releks jek la..kalo tak pon, pi tidoq.

2008 was the toughest and emotionally year, I can say. Things had happened I can’t reveal. All I can say is “Hope and Faith give me space of Relieve” ( at last I have my own philosophy!) Miracle Allah almighty gave us mixture feeling of sweet tenderness when we are in depressed time. That make me look around and I know love keep me going..so wonderful that sometimes I feel like flying without wings.
ouh ya..Happy New Year everyone, its never too late.. I'm not very interested to talk about any resolutions,..or maybe, I just want to be smart in every possible way..yeah that's better!
ouh well, I still thinking about my baby!
baby, mommy will write you a journey of splendid 'poems', as mommy could.
.. Did I sound like very womanly?



picture taken on the way from Padang Pariaman to Bukit Tinggi, Sumatera

3 comments:

nurul khairunie said...

picnik dot com

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

the food all taste great..at least u cook..kalau aku ni, penah ke cook utk org datang..ok, tambah azam baru 2009.masak utk org datang.

chun said...

ernie!
come..join the club! sempat lg kalo nak baby kite same2 sebaya taun ni..huhu! bole tak sumer gamba di atas adelah sgt best.. anyway, thanks for inviting us!