20th January- other than Obama kicked off the first day of his era, 2 exciting things happened..First, it’s the biggest gathering for ‘budak-budak rumah lama’ hehe..whatever I want to call it here..@ Chilli’s Bangsar BSC. Takde tempat lain kot tengah2 bulan nih?? Anyway, it was fun, gossiping session, and we laughed histerically with theme of the day; Black and vogue..everybody was in, except lynn because she’s in penang ( but I phoned her in the middle)
(ct dayang, fizah, fizaros, fizabelle, diana, aida, fariza,shima, najwa, linda..sekian)
CT, her lens was too genius.. I’ll upload that later.
with si mata sunshine
The biggest news here is, ..Finie sent me mms subuh tadi to inform that she has delivered a baby boy, Farish Iman last night. The mommy and baby now in a very good condition, I guess she must been spending time with her baby, adoring the little.. look at him.

my definition of 'comel' . comel dari dalam perut, sebab tuh tak sabar nak tengok dunia.
Fin. ok gtg to KL.
4 comments:
OMG.. Subhanallah! baby ni kiut gila babeng., n gmbr ni nmpk commercial sgt.. aku tgk mcm gmbr2 pro yg dlm mag sd ni n the baby looks like a pro model! look the those eye.. eee.. kiut!!! 1000x.. bole masuk Malaysia's Next Top Model category Babies
Salam,
Ernie, I was here to check your blog out,
Well Done! rajin ko meng'update' ye
You may want to have a look at my wedding pics.
mzubirphoto.fotopages.com
pija,
comel kan..geram betul esp mata dia yg boolat..hehe..kalo ko free nanti kita pi rumah dia (dkt tmpt '2nd kampung' ko..huhu)
wan,
oits, rajin gak la..haha..ouh I’ve looked ur photos long ago, my fren just happened to be ur dad’s colleague :) say hi to ur wifey.
Post a Comment