Monday, January 19, 2009

my thoughts


I went to perodua service just now, for the third time and still I failed to make it as walk- in customer. Its weekdays but this place is always such a full pack and that’s why I prefer the PJ or Ampang. .jauh la pula.. So there was me sitting, and waiting for the registration, and definitely only me and the girls next to my seat. Why it took so long? I don’t know where have all the staff gone. At last, it is Wednesday 4 pm.

One.

Second. I have to register a KWSP account for my sister, under my company. So I think there would be some documents needed for the process. Hence I called KWSP.. after listening their machine operator, I managed to talk with their personnel. She was like so friendly, doesn’t mind my repeated question and hehe sometimes I felt a bit odd, a little different but with a hide grin when people call me Puan Ernie..hehe, rasa ernie tuh tak sesuai je puan..macam budak muda je .. maybe Puan Ernie Khairina sounds better..as at my previous company. Mengapa aku memperkotak katikkan nama aku sendiri di sini?
Ouh ya.. at last, I can’t proceed with the registration because kena pakai cap jari adik la pula.. but the KWSP personnel was very nice.

Customer Service, everybody!

Tonight or tomorrow night there would be a concert to celebrate Obama’s first day as US President (20th January 2009) singers; Beyonce, Shakira, John Legend etc are confirmed to perform. HBO. I suddenly have this thought on my mind, that everybody seems to put high expectation on him.. Well, yeah he looks good but when the time comes the world (world kah) surely doesn’t want to be disappointed like the thwarting bomb landing Palestine. We pray.

Talking about Palestine, when I drove back from perodua service tadi tu, I saw a car with sticker to boycott US products, among are our favorites fast food; KFC and McD (coke sudah tentu) This look like a simple thing, but when we started to imagine the situation, this restaurant and the people working there.. Aren’t they OUR people? Ordinary people (and muslim too) working. This picture makes to deliver questions. I think US based restaurants which do not contribute (as claimed) to israel should make an open declaration. kalo berani.
ouh, too much reading bole pusing juga ye..anyway, untuk pengetahuan saja..


Little conclusion from me, maybe we just have to practice a simple living, tak lebih ..tak kurang..hanya yang perlu saja.

For those who want to make some donations to Palestine, you can refer below link. Please read through the page before continue

p/s israel nih sumbat dalam lombong yakjuj makjuj bagus..bole je emo

1 comment:

amar said...

ernie, aku pun terpk mcm ko..ramai je muslim yg keje kat mcd, kilang coca cola, starbucks..hmm..makes me wonder if boycotting is the right way..

Monday, January 19, 2009

my thoughts


I went to perodua service just now, for the third time and still I failed to make it as walk- in customer. Its weekdays but this place is always such a full pack and that’s why I prefer the PJ or Ampang. .jauh la pula.. So there was me sitting, and waiting for the registration, and definitely only me and the girls next to my seat. Why it took so long? I don’t know where have all the staff gone. At last, it is Wednesday 4 pm.

One.

Second. I have to register a KWSP account for my sister, under my company. So I think there would be some documents needed for the process. Hence I called KWSP.. after listening their machine operator, I managed to talk with their personnel. She was like so friendly, doesn’t mind my repeated question and hehe sometimes I felt a bit odd, a little different but with a hide grin when people call me Puan Ernie..hehe, rasa ernie tuh tak sesuai je puan..macam budak muda je .. maybe Puan Ernie Khairina sounds better..as at my previous company. Mengapa aku memperkotak katikkan nama aku sendiri di sini?
Ouh ya.. at last, I can’t proceed with the registration because kena pakai cap jari adik la pula.. but the KWSP personnel was very nice.

Customer Service, everybody!

Tonight or tomorrow night there would be a concert to celebrate Obama’s first day as US President (20th January 2009) singers; Beyonce, Shakira, John Legend etc are confirmed to perform. HBO. I suddenly have this thought on my mind, that everybody seems to put high expectation on him.. Well, yeah he looks good but when the time comes the world (world kah) surely doesn’t want to be disappointed like the thwarting bomb landing Palestine. We pray.

Talking about Palestine, when I drove back from perodua service tadi tu, I saw a car with sticker to boycott US products, among are our favorites fast food; KFC and McD (coke sudah tentu) This look like a simple thing, but when we started to imagine the situation, this restaurant and the people working there.. Aren’t they OUR people? Ordinary people (and muslim too) working. This picture makes to deliver questions. I think US based restaurants which do not contribute (as claimed) to israel should make an open declaration. kalo berani.
ouh, too much reading bole pusing juga ye..anyway, untuk pengetahuan saja..


Little conclusion from me, maybe we just have to practice a simple living, tak lebih ..tak kurang..hanya yang perlu saja.

For those who want to make some donations to Palestine, you can refer below link. Please read through the page before continue

p/s israel nih sumbat dalam lombong yakjuj makjuj bagus..bole je emo

1 comments:

amar said...

ernie, aku pun terpk mcm ko..ramai je muslim yg keje kat mcd, kilang coca cola, starbucks..hmm..makes me wonder if boycotting is the right way..