I love art and historic building so much! I often read a travel column in magazines, and this place attracts me most. After Europe, I have always dream to discover the Chinese art.
my travelogue..
The largest city square in the world, Tiananmen Square. The square is a conglomeration of splendid and beautiful flowers and the red national flag, which flutters in the wind. Me, hubby and the other peserta POTO travel seawal pagi lagi dah berada kat square ni. Bayangkan keadaan cuaca yang mencecah 1 degree celcius, sangat la sejuk! Tapi nyaman..hehe.
After some snapshots, we walked to Forbidden City. Magnificent. Rasa tak berkelip mata saya melihat a splendid palace complex seperti ini. Di katakan, this is one of the five world-famous palaces with the Palace of Versailles in France, Buckingham Palace in England, the White House in the U.S. and the Kremlin in Russia. Hebat kan!
Hmm..its not that easy to climb this wall. I almost given hope to reach the first station pun, but there is kakak yang melewati saya said “ ai, dah sampai takkan tak nak naik ke atas?” so, saya kembali bersemangat. Dalam duk terkial-kial menapak tangga tuh, baru saya perasaan that hubby tengah merakamkan aksi saya dari jauh.Cheh..malunya!
I have night sightseeing. This big city offers me a wonderful view at night. When the lights, the traffic and the fast movement of everybody here, I conclude that Beijing is the busiest city I have ever been. When I was in Zurich, I remember that all the shops closed as the sunset. But here the people are still everywhere, so maybe this is how Asian lifestyle. Yelah macam kat KL la juga..dah pukul 9 pun federal highway still jam lagi..zzz.
We visited the Panda Zoo. Along the way to the cage, I found various kind of souvenirs. All with the smiley and happy Panda image! But, when I came to the real Panda, I don’t know..I somehow felt that the real Panda is not so cheer like what I thought when I saw the souvenirs image. Panda having its extinction and to China, killing Panda is a very serious, immoral actions. Panda tu pun malu malu je bile orang nak ambik gambar die..mungkin die hilang keyakinan diri??
Melihat kepada manufactured barangan mereka..uishh sangat la canggih. Bayangkan Handphone Nokia N family yang dijual dengan harga lebih RM2K, saya dapati di sini mereka mengklonkan handphone dan dijual dalam harga separuh daripada itu. Hebat sangat..and have you ever cross a thumbdrive 32G. I never. Adalah tapi that’s called portable hard drive kan. Correct me if I am wrong..isk.tapi still, I didn’t buy any of them. Takut la juga. Anyway, kalau kita kata Malaysia Boleh..saya boleh katakana China Semua Boleh.
Shopping part now. Hehe..actually I didn’t spend so much for shopping activities. But I have myself some clothes and fabrics, silk, jewelries and whats else ya? P/s tipu je..banyak shopping ni…
So, we have so much fun. Ternyata bumi Allah ini memberi satu pengalaman yang berharga buat saya dan hubby. So much places that so little that I can write here, so maybe you can visit my album. Picture wrote a thousand words.
Balik KL? Demam! I was warded 2 days kat Taman Desa Medical Centre. The doc said that blood saya tak bersih, sebab ade kuman. Begitula adanya laporan doc tu..Not so convincing me. i know that the virus have to be flush away from my body system, and that need me to drink lot of water. minum adalah lambat, so I myself yang offer to be warded so that mereka akan menyambung air ke badan saya. Bukan tak biasa cucuk cucuk ni. Alhamdullillah I am fine now..and back to work..sigh.
- Big city. Big living. Big dreams. Thanks for everything, Beijing
8 comments:
hi ernie! yay another blog i can visit daily..hehe..
keciknye ko bediri sebelah askar2 tu boleh tak...haha...
Gilaa babiii.....blogger skang....
damn i should be a blogger too..ive been to quite many countries but memory tu 'hilang' camtu saja..ive been to beijing too but the way u put it here, so vivid that it felt like ive never been there ..nice one..
dot! haha, askar2 tuh besar sgt..ke aku kecik sgt? huhu
hed, thanks for visiting.
fizah, mari kite memblog..uhuhu..beijing best per
ernie..aku tak sabar nak gi beijing jugak!! jom skali lagi wey.. heheh
hehe.someday lah kita p sama2.muahahahaha
hehehe..aku dh baca blog ko ni ernie..you enjoy travelling so much & ada byk peluang utk travel after married ni kan ;)..neway, aku pn ada tambahan link blog nak bace selain aida ngan kekawan aku yg lain..do visit mine ayu2523.blogspot.com
wow..dot, another blog for us to read..
baby hada..nice one! hehe
Post a Comment