Two hours journey from Birm didn't give much time for us to explore all colleges..not quite what I had planned. But it was a lovely day to remember. We took stroll to the city, wandered around colleges, had a yummy lunch at a restaurant and the highlight of the day was punting on the river cam. Each of them deserve an entry.
city of Cambridge
Agora at the Copper Kettle where we had our lunch
King college
Trinity college
punting on the river Cam
..and I was the one and only wearing pink in Cambridge on that day. I'm honoured =P
Till next entry.






4 comments:
My friend once told me; "Visit Cambridge...u'll see the real English people there"...and suma mmg muka bijak pandai.
such a lovely place..! enjoy your holiday for a year, come back and work again ;) hehe.
nice! cant wait for next entry...
p/s: past tense for shine is "shone"
=)
err,
ya betul
k fathin,
tq =)
khairieah,
sdh dibetulkan dong..i shined my shoe =P
Post a Comment