your birthday means so much, reminds me of God’s gift to me.
we love you always, forever..
forever my paradise
******************************************
abg,
Happy Anniversary
the gift exchange
to rejoice the anniversary, we decided to have a gifts exchange doings, like those old time..yap, you know when we were at school..
I think I had left my creative wits since then. I don’t have much idea, until I saw our pictures from our last vacations. I wanna make some frames of those picas. So it will memorize of the places we have been.
I love you, and our times together..
…and I always thought that cupcakes are cute, don’t they? with some wording..that’s gonna be rocking..so..this is it..
and what hubby gave me was so, I mean soo~ surprise..I love it too much! I remember that I keep telling hubby about the tea set and all those crockery from this one shop. Never thought that I will have them this time. Can’t imagine how he spent the time choosing the material and design. I love roses. Its obvious. (fiza, dah dapat dah..yang aku kecoh2 tuh / kizzy, rumah aku tambah comel )
the dinner
hubby once told me that the seafood at hotel istana is very nice.No, it was awesome..so the previous plan to have a nice-manner dinner changed to a buffet dinner..bole makan dengan selesa, makan sampai kenyang.
oysters and prawns
grilled lamb
lamb again
goat is goodness..oh yes, you know how I eat my lamb dish? everytime, I will wait patiently until hubby is finish to cut them into little dices..kuikui..its easy for me to chew! otherwise I may not use the cutlery at all.
lobster..I told you
some desserts
us
make up check!
*************************************
and also happy birthday to my sister in law, elynn
**thanks to those who sms me..
9 comments:
today, I am going to Ernie's wedding.. ouh.. It was exactly 1 year ago. feels like it was only yesterday.. how time flies..
Ernie, Happy ANNIVERSARY!
pija!
yap..with ur pink baju kurung ba..
fizah,
thanks! aku pon nak wish ko gak
Me too...seems just yesterday aku pos entry psl ur wedding in my blog. Huhuhu...it's a great wedding. Till now still igt ur beautiful pink dais. The cradle touched my heart so much.
has it really been a year???
wow...
happy anniversary ernie...
er!
hehe..thanks..yap, ingat lagi ko amik gambar..and when i google my name, kuar post pasal wedding tu..
aida,
ye dot..betul la tuh dah setahun..dadam pon dah besar..
nak tgk dadam pakai tshirt yg aunti ernie kasik..(aku makcik)
ernie,happy first anniversary! mcm kejap je mase berlalu kan? i love the tea set too! huhu..
ernie..ari tu aku lambat sehari++ wish kau kan?.. sorry ye. hmm.. rumah kau tu dah ++comel.. pinky2..:):)
hi chun,
thanks!tea set tuh cube tgk kt amcorpmal..hehe
kizzy,
thanks kizzy!
Post a Comment