Monday, November 24, 2008

Kebaya Couture new website

hi. anyone of you have noticed the banner at 'featuring me' column of this blog..ouh, hi..new look here. Introducing you our Kebaya Couture new website, or lets call it KC..featuring more useful information for your reference. I think I've done my best to develop this website, altho it might look very simple compare to the extravaganza flying2 one..hehe, and I think I'm not very ready to hear a comment to improve, because I'm just a beginner and always will ..penat la buat website..But of course I welcome a nice compliment..hehe..


I will add pages again at my soonest and hey what do you think? ok..I'll improve that should I be given a time and creative ideas..it actually doesn't take a genius to develop one, you can try to download Dreamweaver and play it!

1 comment:

Kizzy TF said...

ernie, good luck k! ^_^

p/s; nda sabar mau visit butik kau sana..:D

Monday, November 24, 2008

Kebaya Couture new website

hi. anyone of you have noticed the banner at 'featuring me' column of this blog..ouh, hi..new look here. Introducing you our Kebaya Couture new website, or lets call it KC..featuring more useful information for your reference. I think I've done my best to develop this website, altho it might look very simple compare to the extravaganza flying2 one..hehe, and I think I'm not very ready to hear a comment to improve, because I'm just a beginner and always will ..penat la buat website..But of course I welcome a nice compliment..hehe..


I will add pages again at my soonest and hey what do you think? ok..I'll improve that should I be given a time and creative ideas..it actually doesn't take a genius to develop one, you can try to download Dreamweaver and play it!

1 comments:

Kizzy TF said...

ernie, good luck k! ^_^

p/s; nda sabar mau visit butik kau sana..:D