Friday, November 21, 2008

me at shah alam

I’ve been a good girl today. I reached shah alam at 9:00am, when the session was supposed to begin at 9:30am. Pay the parking up to 1:04pm, so that I would have much time for the Q and A session.. Until,

the staff : dik, awal sangat kot ni
me : bukan pukul 930 ke? Lambat nanti penuh pula, tak dapat tempat
the staff : tak ape, ada je tu..lambat tak ape

Punctuality is a quality must appreciated and admired! pegi breakfast sorang2 kat Pelita untuk buang masa.

I remembered when I was at my previous company, I've been always the last person but finished at earliest. I don’t have to worry much on parking space, because I claimed all the cost, and the clients welcomed special guest with refreshing drink… things were way different now. I’m on my own, climbing higher. I believe.

..anyway, there will always an advantage of being a lady..*grin

The session finished at 11:00am, and there were only 3 of us in the room. I don’t know where were the other people..not bothered. Why should I? The session was a quick and effortless, nothing to jot down. Poor my pink notebook.hubby kasi.And I waited Kak Hani for our planned luncheon at Nyonya Kitchen. Yippie ya!

I’ve been here some time ago and I’m sure there are special menu I delighted. So we ordered Nasi Rendang Kambing (goat is goodness, kenapa selalu terorder honeydew dan lamb?) and Kari Asam Laksa as the main course, as well as other dessert. And the manager, I believe I met him before, let us make use of the large dining room behind the main restaurant area.. he must have thought that we will be having a discussion, but a photoshoot..



Look at our happy face..macam biasa, Kak Hani nak belanja juga.


ha ..kenapa la tu



merah itu..

*kan dah kata, camera phone saya tak best

Later, I drove to KLIA to fetch my sister, khairunie. She will stay with me for her semester break..huhu, hello business class!

3 comments:

Nurul Khairunie said...

business class was good. no kidding. it was GOOD. damn. i've been served aS if i was a royal or something. haha.

.:: Khairieah ::. said...

business class besa2 jak bah~~
huhu, tp ada hot towel..tu ja beza dia.ngee
by the way gambar yg second tu you look like mak! hehe

Kizzy TF said...

serius, mcm adeq ckp..muka kau di 2nd pic tu mcm mak kau la.

pasal buku pink yg ur hubbby kasi tu... cute^_^

Friday, November 21, 2008

me at shah alam

I’ve been a good girl today. I reached shah alam at 9:00am, when the session was supposed to begin at 9:30am. Pay the parking up to 1:04pm, so that I would have much time for the Q and A session.. Until,

the staff : dik, awal sangat kot ni
me : bukan pukul 930 ke? Lambat nanti penuh pula, tak dapat tempat
the staff : tak ape, ada je tu..lambat tak ape

Punctuality is a quality must appreciated and admired! pegi breakfast sorang2 kat Pelita untuk buang masa.

I remembered when I was at my previous company, I've been always the last person but finished at earliest. I don’t have to worry much on parking space, because I claimed all the cost, and the clients welcomed special guest with refreshing drink… things were way different now. I’m on my own, climbing higher. I believe.

..anyway, there will always an advantage of being a lady..*grin

The session finished at 11:00am, and there were only 3 of us in the room. I don’t know where were the other people..not bothered. Why should I? The session was a quick and effortless, nothing to jot down. Poor my pink notebook.hubby kasi.And I waited Kak Hani for our planned luncheon at Nyonya Kitchen. Yippie ya!

I’ve been here some time ago and I’m sure there are special menu I delighted. So we ordered Nasi Rendang Kambing (goat is goodness, kenapa selalu terorder honeydew dan lamb?) and Kari Asam Laksa as the main course, as well as other dessert. And the manager, I believe I met him before, let us make use of the large dining room behind the main restaurant area.. he must have thought that we will be having a discussion, but a photoshoot..



Look at our happy face..macam biasa, Kak Hani nak belanja juga.


ha ..kenapa la tu



merah itu..

*kan dah kata, camera phone saya tak best

Later, I drove to KLIA to fetch my sister, khairunie. She will stay with me for her semester break..huhu, hello business class!

3 comments:

Nurul Khairunie said...

business class was good. no kidding. it was GOOD. damn. i've been served aS if i was a royal or something. haha.

.:: Khairieah ::. said...

business class besa2 jak bah~~
huhu, tp ada hot towel..tu ja beza dia.ngee
by the way gambar yg second tu you look like mak! hehe

Kizzy TF said...

serius, mcm adeq ckp..muka kau di 2nd pic tu mcm mak kau la.

pasal buku pink yg ur hubbby kasi tu... cute^_^