Thursday, November 13, 2008

letter to big Ks

Buat kakak-kakak ku yang jauh dimata


rajin2 la sms / call adikmu yang terpinggir ni.
bosan tau di sini. this is serious talking, dude...!
better yet, call me
dari adikmu yang merindui,
dolly*
xoxo


* ok , I gave that name.

now its actually kind of funny because I have this habit to send a message to my sisters and ask them to mms me, because I like to know what they are doing at the moment..

I just text a short one - 'mms' or 'imimis' hehe..

ouh well, my inbox is already full and I rarely delete smses

its already late for blogging but, I just secretly bought ticket for another vacation.. konon2 surprise la for hubby..or maybe its already kantoi by now..

anyway, my itenerary travel for next year is already full!

4 comments:

BibiEr Karim said...

Where are u going to?? Make sure ur luggage is big enough to accommodate me kio.


xoxo

Ernie Khairina said...

hi er,
bali..alaid pe nga excited oku bei..haha

.:: Khairieah ::. said...

mimberes dusun kasari kie?? hahaha

Ernie Khairina said...

haha..bantai saja the grammar..oits whr are you, broadband-ing?

Thursday, November 13, 2008

letter to big Ks

Buat kakak-kakak ku yang jauh dimata


rajin2 la sms / call adikmu yang terpinggir ni.
bosan tau di sini. this is serious talking, dude...!
better yet, call me
dari adikmu yang merindui,
dolly*
xoxo


* ok , I gave that name.

now its actually kind of funny because I have this habit to send a message to my sisters and ask them to mms me, because I like to know what they are doing at the moment..

I just text a short one - 'mms' or 'imimis' hehe..

ouh well, my inbox is already full and I rarely delete smses

its already late for blogging but, I just secretly bought ticket for another vacation.. konon2 surprise la for hubby..or maybe its already kantoi by now..

anyway, my itenerary travel for next year is already full!

4 comments:

BibiEr Karim said...

Where are u going to?? Make sure ur luggage is big enough to accommodate me kio.


xoxo

Ernie Khairina said...

hi er,
bali..alaid pe nga excited oku bei..haha

.:: Khairieah ::. said...

mimberes dusun kasari kie?? hahaha

Ernie Khairina said...

haha..bantai saja the grammar..oits whr are you, broadband-ing?