Friday, November 14, 2008

yo te amo

If you know Dao Ming Si and San Chai as a couple ( but I vote for Hua Zhe Lei) you’re probably be familiar with this song; Yo Te Amo by Chayanne. I’ve watched Meteor Garden with the girls back in MMU time..and became my song of lullaby. This was the song played when the couple visited Barcelona with background of their famous cathedral by Antoni Gaudi’s architecture.

I love and love this song.

..but for years I didn’t know it actually a sad love song.. Today, I attempted to understand the lyrics and it seems doesn’t work that well. Embittered by a sad lyrics but enjoying the melodic alone doesn’t it sound like enjoying other’s sorrow.

..while we get pleasure from a good times or mingle with people, yeah like how our days go.. it is a shame if we didn’t realize that there is someone who is not very happy. Shame twice if the person is just around you. People might be very content..Life is private.

Ouh ya.. I hesitate to tell (since one of my favorite songs) but I have this huge imagination to listen the song in Barcelona ! Serene view on the top of the Parque Guell or appreciate a grand sculpture with waterfall and smell of green.. Daydreaming babeh!

I’m normally not a romantic person but I like to share beautiful things with him. Is that count?


Perhaps, I don’t have to understand the lyrics, because the rhythm is melodious enough for me..

I always adore grand sclupture

3 comments:

cik siken said...

erni,me too like meteor garden..sampai beli2 vcd set dia..

chun said...

ernie,
suke jugak lagu ni! kan aku punyela lame gune lagu ni as a ringtone..huhu!

Ernie Khairina said...

shikin,
sape tak tgk meteor garden time tu..huhu

mesun,
kan aku penah pasang lagu ni mase ko tak dpt tdo..seminit trus boom! hehe

Friday, November 14, 2008

yo te amo

If you know Dao Ming Si and San Chai as a couple ( but I vote for Hua Zhe Lei) you’re probably be familiar with this song; Yo Te Amo by Chayanne. I’ve watched Meteor Garden with the girls back in MMU time..and became my song of lullaby. This was the song played when the couple visited Barcelona with background of their famous cathedral by Antoni Gaudi’s architecture.

I love and love this song.

..but for years I didn’t know it actually a sad love song.. Today, I attempted to understand the lyrics and it seems doesn’t work that well. Embittered by a sad lyrics but enjoying the melodic alone doesn’t it sound like enjoying other’s sorrow.

..while we get pleasure from a good times or mingle with people, yeah like how our days go.. it is a shame if we didn’t realize that there is someone who is not very happy. Shame twice if the person is just around you. People might be very content..Life is private.

Ouh ya.. I hesitate to tell (since one of my favorite songs) but I have this huge imagination to listen the song in Barcelona ! Serene view on the top of the Parque Guell or appreciate a grand sculpture with waterfall and smell of green.. Daydreaming babeh!

I’m normally not a romantic person but I like to share beautiful things with him. Is that count?


Perhaps, I don’t have to understand the lyrics, because the rhythm is melodious enough for me..

I always adore grand sclupture

3 comments:

cik siken said...

erni,me too like meteor garden..sampai beli2 vcd set dia..

chun said...

ernie,
suke jugak lagu ni! kan aku punyela lame gune lagu ni as a ringtone..huhu!

Ernie Khairina said...

shikin,
sape tak tgk meteor garden time tu..huhu

mesun,
kan aku penah pasang lagu ni mase ko tak dpt tdo..seminit trus boom! hehe