Tuesday, November 4, 2008

virtual window shopping..hmm??

When shopping, I habitually keep the label tag for their web address. And ever since I joined Bijou Bazaar, I’ve become captivated by fashion website. This site listed even more fashion online. I’m not expert in fashion finding, so online shopping is something practical because these girls are selling well selected fashion clothes. So much time, so convenient.. and so Panda eyes me now..haha
p/s i think barack's dad, hussien try to name his son as barakh,
Barakah?

No comments:

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

virtual window shopping..hmm??

When shopping, I habitually keep the label tag for their web address. And ever since I joined Bijou Bazaar, I’ve become captivated by fashion website. This site listed even more fashion online. I’m not expert in fashion finding, so online shopping is something practical because these girls are selling well selected fashion clothes. So much time, so convenient.. and so Panda eyes me now..haha
p/s i think barack's dad, hussien try to name his son as barakh,
Barakah?

0 comments: