Wednesday, November 26, 2008

tell me your answer


Dear friends, anyone of you believe that I can fix car battery? Ok, at least I know how to lift it out of the car, and it’s pretty heavy. Last weekend, we went to Perodua Service @Ampang, and they have complained that we might need a new battery. But hey, remember I’ve posted about RG been sent to Perodua service @PJ, not so very long ago. So, we hesitated to accept. Today, I went to Perodua @PJ and confirmed by Simon (the staff) that the battery is still in good condition. Battery is good if the voltage reading shows above 90, now you know now I know…ha, pusat service pun nak kelentong..hati2.

I continued my ride afterward to meet Fizah, but she’s having some difficulties and will be slightly late. So, during my tick-tocking moment I’ve captured something to amuse myself..anyone kind enough, and guess where is this place?



mercy me..close to the answer..

nampak sangat favorite tudung of this moment :D xoxo

ok la..today is wednesday (read: malam wayang)..kena bersiap ke alamanda ( I miss midvalley ) gonna be late..bye

6 comments:

Nurul Khairunie said...

ini pose ko yg paling cun.

BibiEr Karim said...

Now u know...*lol*

My 1st unforgettable experience sm kreta, on the way balik from JB the tyre punctured. To make things worst, it's raining & passengers suma ladies. Sy lah kunun berlagak 'gentleman' sedaya upaya tried to change it. Sbb mau cepat & xmau troubled the Plus ppl. Chet!!

And we arrrived Pantai Dalam in one piece...alhamdulillah!

Ernie Khairina said...

nurul,
tq..mau minta belanja apa?

err,
ouh my pantai dalam..hehe..selalu terserempak ko sana kan dulu tu

noor said...

ha

noor said...

hai,dah la cantik,pandai pulak tu...tak nak join party auntie ke?on 19th Dec ni? Pls tell all your single people that you know..call me...tq

Ernie Khairina said...

hello there sis noor,
of coz i'll pass the message to my girlfriends..cheers and thx for inviting ya

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

tell me your answer


Dear friends, anyone of you believe that I can fix car battery? Ok, at least I know how to lift it out of the car, and it’s pretty heavy. Last weekend, we went to Perodua Service @Ampang, and they have complained that we might need a new battery. But hey, remember I’ve posted about RG been sent to Perodua service @PJ, not so very long ago. So, we hesitated to accept. Today, I went to Perodua @PJ and confirmed by Simon (the staff) that the battery is still in good condition. Battery is good if the voltage reading shows above 90, now you know now I know…ha, pusat service pun nak kelentong..hati2.

I continued my ride afterward to meet Fizah, but she’s having some difficulties and will be slightly late. So, during my tick-tocking moment I’ve captured something to amuse myself..anyone kind enough, and guess where is this place?



mercy me..close to the answer..

nampak sangat favorite tudung of this moment :D xoxo

ok la..today is wednesday (read: malam wayang)..kena bersiap ke alamanda ( I miss midvalley ) gonna be late..bye

6 comments:

Nurul Khairunie said...

ini pose ko yg paling cun.

BibiEr Karim said...

Now u know...*lol*

My 1st unforgettable experience sm kreta, on the way balik from JB the tyre punctured. To make things worst, it's raining & passengers suma ladies. Sy lah kunun berlagak 'gentleman' sedaya upaya tried to change it. Sbb mau cepat & xmau troubled the Plus ppl. Chet!!

And we arrrived Pantai Dalam in one piece...alhamdulillah!

Ernie Khairina said...

nurul,
tq..mau minta belanja apa?

err,
ouh my pantai dalam..hehe..selalu terserempak ko sana kan dulu tu

noor said...

ha

noor said...

hai,dah la cantik,pandai pulak tu...tak nak join party auntie ke?on 19th Dec ni? Pls tell all your single people that you know..call me...tq

Ernie Khairina said...

hello there sis noor,
of coz i'll pass the message to my girlfriends..cheers and thx for inviting ya