..and it was already 3pm. I haven’t made up my mind of what I’d like to accomplish the weekend. When I browsed through ‘things to do in KL’ (I’m not fooling you) I found these two; Bird Park or Bagan Lalang.
..bye bye Bird park..maybe next time.
Bagan Lalang is little known place located between Port Dickson and Pantai Morib, I believe.. and situated just about Sungai Pelek (whatever name it is ). Follow LCCT sign and you’ll notice Bagan Lalang after Dengkil sign.
I was a bit worried if we may possibly reach the beach before sunset..psstt, I’m not the sunset fan anyway.. The ride took 45 minutes (or so) , I saw various small manufacturing / industries, yang macam best.. kerepek desa? nyum2.. and how about dragon fruit? The plant truly organize (I don’t know how to use farming term) …tiba-tiba ada bantal kekabu la tepi jalan..perusahaan rumput mutiara...macam-macam betul.
I didn’t expect Bagan Lalang to have such beautiful beach. I ran towards the sand and hih..we should reach here early! It was a perfect place to unwind, its fine sand and the sky was gorgeous blue with some golden ray…

this is the exact view from the seafood restaurant

Tips; 5pm is the best time to reach as you can enjoy snapping and the sunset..then, there is surau nearby..comfortable for both male/female for maghrib pray, with public toilet berbayar. Then, you can proceed for seafood hunting. Makan dengan selesa, relex2.




11 comments:
lw la tmpt tu..
pmandangan pun cntik..=)
subhanAllah.
sedapnya.
ada kamu makan tu saya punya setahun-sekali-saja-makan makanan?
hi sal,
best..pegi la.
miss u,
kerang?haha..adaaa
ernie, x sangka cantik beach die ek.. kompem aku pegi nanti
weh cantik eh beach dia..takyah susah2 nak gi ostolia..sini pun ada goldcoast..tingin nak pi gak nanti.
chun,
dah agak..ko mesti suka beach..
shikin,
tu lah..aku pon surprise beach die cantik..putih & bersih lak tuh pasirnye..boleh gak kot nk stay kt resort2 dia tu..
pegi la dating ujung minggu nih :P
ernie dan gaya kaki terangkat nya itu.. cumil!!
pija,
10 saat okkk..hahaha
ernie..sgt sweeeeeettt la last pic tu!
ya, 10 scnd. ^_^
Napa xda tu comment sy? Ish ni yg girigitan ni. Suda comment pnjg2 trus xda plak appear bah.
Anyways, that place is a must go for me la kan. Specially for sunset lover like moi.
Pic last sgt teruja kan sy utk tgk & tgk & tgk lg. Pose 1 kaki as per my friend. Cute kan.
ya bah ernie... sa suka pose angkat kaki tu.. kawaiii!! heeeee.. balik2 tingu ni
Post a Comment