Directions:Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with random things, habits or goals about you.At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog.You can't tag the person who tagged you.Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.
22 very random things about me
1) When I was a kid, I had many imaginary friends.. Sometimes I was the princess or chef, but most of the time I loved myself as the ‘Pocahontas’ version carrying my bow and projects arrow to nowhere.
2) I always thought that my late grandma’s paddy field, panoramic view of the surrounding green, the smell of long grass and chopped leaves, blue skies and breezy wind.. and rats running for food..haha.. It was my greatest view and I still reminisce every inch of it.
3) When I was a kid, there were two annoying adults I hate most. One was the weird old man pakcik W****I always sitting by his balcony and watched us every time we passed by his house.. And abg H***M , terrorize at our kampong..bullied us to get the leeches and mount up the red liquid in a bottle. Why us? Hell. ..and till then, I’m not afraid of leeches. Thank you.
.. why have I revealed my kampong story?
4) I still keep my ‘tiny little la la la pillow’, and can’t sleep without.. Well, hubby sometimes get a bit jealous, but still will count it as ‘important things to bring for a vacation’..haha
5)I like travelling places more than handbags or shoes
6) Trust me that I’m not a boring person, despite my passionate for things to do with culture and history. BUT I’m bad at Mathematics, and I’m actually ashamed of that.
7) my husband choose the product's brand..dan aku pakai je, even shower foam. He keeps me stay clean.
8) this may sounds naive, but I let hubby to decide before I buy clothes
9) When I was 3 or so, suddenly the car continued in reverse and hit my ayah, I was in the car but I don't know what to do T_T
10) I don't eat visible onion and bean sprout, but I don't have problem with tempoyak ke budu etc
11) I think Heidi Klum's nose is adorable
12) Me and my sisters loved Hilary Duff as Lizzie McGuire
13)I know it sounds poyo, but I love everything about Paris (hoping to afford little shopping at Champs Elysees ), and I’m obsessed with Europe and Islam history.
I think I should go to Mekah T_T
14)I think 1 am is too early to hit the sack. I only learn to wake up early when I got married.
15)Somehow I think we are lucky to have arms because we can hug! duh, lame~
16)I think anything to do with sambal, I can do it better!
17)I never regret studied in private university, though my debt is mounting every months in my PTPTN account.. and I hate my negative buck!
18)I rarely delete SMSes, and still keep some from last 3 years!
19) PINK is the master color
20) I'm universal, but normally will tune in Mix fm or Light and Easy for Oldies song when driving..still, think Ne Yo never failed to compose songs
21)I don’t cry in public, if I did it hysterically, the witness must be someone very close at heart.
22)My girlfriends and I still hang out since we were 13!
*************
5 people to tag;
fizah
eryanti
shikin
kizzy
zura (lama tak dgr cite ko!)
5 comments:
dem, ko tag aku ke ernie..nak kene niii!
oits fizah..harus di tag
hilary duff memang best! :)
aku tak tau pon pasal ayah kena hit. sebab aku blom lahir
--khairiah---
dear ct,
i miss the cute lizzie! cerita kena hit tu tak femes sgt..dan aku pon tia tau apa jadik after that :P
It's been a while since I respond to a tagged entry. Berlambak suda hutang sy tu.
Nnt2 sy buat kio...hati masi a bit stormy. *drama kijap*
Post a Comment