My journey to Utara this holiday was supposed to help out hubby for his site work; signboard audit for Federal Route 7 Alor Setar to Padang Besar (semangat *wink*) , but I have hidden agenda here, ouh that will be later in details. Sila rujuk nota di bawah :P My job was simple, I have snapped all the signboard and wrote some notes for the kilometers.
I'm in FIL's place right now and feeling happy because they do have wifi in this house! I thought my sister in law was joking at me...thus I can still continue updating. We went to Padang Besar today and along the ride was the Timah Tasoh lake, very nice view.. baru tau kewujudan.. and Ostrich farm. Sorry, I missed the photos. Unlike our last visit, the bazaar (padang besar) was a bit crowded probably because of the public holiday. So I end up without buying any, except for the purple (ungu kundang) shirt which I actually half as sure. Color not very satisfying. Mengapa beli?
We passed through the immigration for the Duty Free shop Emas Kerajang.. We only bought chocolates, nothing much here ..macam tak duty free je pon.. ouh ya, I love Beryl's ! plus it's local. nyummm sweetbitter chocolate..
style
Nota: I'm waiting for tomorrow!
8 comments:
tersesat masuk sini. posting yang menarik. lama dah saya x ke negeri indera kayangan.. rindu plak rasanya.
khairiah :hehe. anyways have a good weekend!
khairunie : vintage chupa chups! me love!
Ernie..tell ur hubby, sy mau keja JKR. Provided kena suru amik gmbr sijalah. Mcm?
signboard tunjuk arah rumah aku di JITRA..hehehehe
salam sis..sy followers blog sis...sy da tgk pictures sis..yg kat kemaman tu kat pantai mane ek..sy asal kemaman tp xtau pn mane pntai 2..hehe..sy skang belajar kat ip tawau..cam khay jg..1 g sis dah kna tag oleh sy..hehehe..nice to know u sis..
Salam ziarah
ernie, aku pun ke utara aritu. tak terfikir pulak nak calling2. kalo tak bole kite gi padang besar sesama..huhu!
naz,
thanks.
sisters,
sorry i've missed our YMing/Webcaming that day. take care ah (mcm tak bole sms)
Err,
haha..yes i wish too!
zura,
aku saja nak tunjuk kat hang..
liyana,
hi..yeah i noticed you. tasik kemasik, namanye..dekat2 dengan masjid jamek kemaman kalau tak silap.
thanks, i'll visit your blog.
PakKaramu,
Salam
Mesun,
lor..ruginya tak jumpa!tak tau apa nama kampung ko kat perlis.
Post a Comment