Tuesday, April 21, 2009

light reading


What would be the best answer when your partner asks you, ‘apa makeup yang dah habis?’ OMG. Can I hear that again? haha.. I began to act like manja2-kucing till we reached the make up counter. This may sound naive, but I usually refer to him before I purchase. He now had gotten familiar with my random shopping questions. But I’m his reliable shopping partner too! Except my high pitch voice whenever I discover good stuff.. I mean, girls… how to lowering the voice?

Ok, back to the makeup counter. aahhh…bestkan jadi perempuan. He said that I have some special talent for painting T_T

I stopped at MPH before we continued for He’s Just Not That Into You..(ok tipu. ni macam hari lain je dari yang tadi) Anyway, this isn’t the first book about Tun M in my collection , but at a price of RM15.90, I found this one is very special.. informative, amusing, and interesting..can’t stop my face aches from smiling.. cerita dari zaman main2 depan rumah hingga jadi PM Malaysia. I like every inch of this book,


..and learned Tun M’s ideas when faced with any problem..he will remember his medical lessons and training,

when treating a patient, he was trained to observed the patient

..to take note of the patient’s history
..do physical examinations..
and conduct special examinations to find out type of illness
decide the most likely diagnosis and treatment required


Obviously we can practice this approach in our daily life.

1 comment:

.:: khairieah ::. said...

cita2 masa kecil jadi kerani..
look what he became now..hoho

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

light reading


What would be the best answer when your partner asks you, ‘apa makeup yang dah habis?’ OMG. Can I hear that again? haha.. I began to act like manja2-kucing till we reached the make up counter. This may sound naive, but I usually refer to him before I purchase. He now had gotten familiar with my random shopping questions. But I’m his reliable shopping partner too! Except my high pitch voice whenever I discover good stuff.. I mean, girls… how to lowering the voice?

Ok, back to the makeup counter. aahhh…bestkan jadi perempuan. He said that I have some special talent for painting T_T

I stopped at MPH before we continued for He’s Just Not That Into You..(ok tipu. ni macam hari lain je dari yang tadi) Anyway, this isn’t the first book about Tun M in my collection , but at a price of RM15.90, I found this one is very special.. informative, amusing, and interesting..can’t stop my face aches from smiling.. cerita dari zaman main2 depan rumah hingga jadi PM Malaysia. I like every inch of this book,


..and learned Tun M’s ideas when faced with any problem..he will remember his medical lessons and training,

when treating a patient, he was trained to observed the patient

..to take note of the patient’s history
..do physical examinations..
and conduct special examinations to find out type of illness
decide the most likely diagnosis and treatment required


Obviously we can practice this approach in our daily life.

1 comments:

.:: khairieah ::. said...

cita2 masa kecil jadi kerani..
look what he became now..hoho