Monday, April 6, 2009

Putrajaya policemen

It was an informal discussion I had with the ministry’s personnel, which I scheduled 3 hours before the meet up. Surprisingly he had already printed out, and handed me the information I requested as we met. He must have sufficient merit thru out his enrollment. Bagus. Have you ever noticed the big giant poster hanged in front of the Palace of Justice: BUAT KERJA :D

And then there were me walking out of the building..when I almost forgot where I parked my car.. satu kementerian dua bangunan bole..

As I reached my car, I noticed it was blocked by other car..grrr.. so, I tried to stay calm and it lasts for only 5 minutes. Frankly I could remove my car, just need to get off my lazy ass to reverse back and forth. Pemalas! I saw police car across the road. I walked toward and they rolled down car window for me..

me : Saya… (lying is hesitate, because when you’re lying you take extra thinking) Saya tak reti nak keluarkan kereta yang kena block (saman kete tuh encik, apesal parking camtuh?? Isk mungkin kita juga pernah buat, tapi tidak disedari..betul tak? )

policemen : Mute; mestila control macho dan bergegas meluru ke RG.

The day when the Putrajaya policemen were committed to working with me.

belakang..lagi..lagi..boleh boleh..oppp!


Itulah…boleh parking merata, tapi tinggal kan la business card..senang orang nak call. And the policemen they reminds me of the shade I bought a year ago..and I think, it only look good in photographs. Oh ya, of course, the filtered shot (semua orang buat ni, jangan nak tipu) ..atau yang dah jadi muka lalat..hahaha


To be continued with Malaysian green plants.

p/s do you know that I used to hate blue?

7 comments:

.:: khairieah ::. said...

polis memang bagus.
tapi kalau anda main game GTA, harus benci polis. hahaha


p/s: i dont discriminate colors. hoho

Anonymous said...

how u manage to take picture while reversing ur car?

chun said...

Wow.. baiknye encik polis. anyway, we both hating blue remember? but now i must try to love that color for my baby ;)

Ernie Khairina said...

khairieah,
but lemme try with baby blue first.. ok juga.

anonymous,
there were two of them..hehe

chun,
ko pula kena suke biru yg macho..takkan nk bagi baby pakai hitam..gothic la pula.taknak!

Anonymous said...

.. and the other policeman took that picture for you? how nice! u totally rock those policeman! lol..

Ernie Khairina said...

anonymous,
actually it was such a shame that i bullied them by asking to reverse and remove my car..I was the one who took the pic myself! hehe..

Miey said...

I know the owner of the car..

Monday, April 6, 2009

Putrajaya policemen

It was an informal discussion I had with the ministry’s personnel, which I scheduled 3 hours before the meet up. Surprisingly he had already printed out, and handed me the information I requested as we met. He must have sufficient merit thru out his enrollment. Bagus. Have you ever noticed the big giant poster hanged in front of the Palace of Justice: BUAT KERJA :D

And then there were me walking out of the building..when I almost forgot where I parked my car.. satu kementerian dua bangunan bole..

As I reached my car, I noticed it was blocked by other car..grrr.. so, I tried to stay calm and it lasts for only 5 minutes. Frankly I could remove my car, just need to get off my lazy ass to reverse back and forth. Pemalas! I saw police car across the road. I walked toward and they rolled down car window for me..

me : Saya… (lying is hesitate, because when you’re lying you take extra thinking) Saya tak reti nak keluarkan kereta yang kena block (saman kete tuh encik, apesal parking camtuh?? Isk mungkin kita juga pernah buat, tapi tidak disedari..betul tak? )

policemen : Mute; mestila control macho dan bergegas meluru ke RG.

The day when the Putrajaya policemen were committed to working with me.

belakang..lagi..lagi..boleh boleh..oppp!


Itulah…boleh parking merata, tapi tinggal kan la business card..senang orang nak call. And the policemen they reminds me of the shade I bought a year ago..and I think, it only look good in photographs. Oh ya, of course, the filtered shot (semua orang buat ni, jangan nak tipu) ..atau yang dah jadi muka lalat..hahaha


To be continued with Malaysian green plants.

p/s do you know that I used to hate blue?

7 comments:

.:: khairieah ::. said...

polis memang bagus.
tapi kalau anda main game GTA, harus benci polis. hahaha


p/s: i dont discriminate colors. hoho

Anonymous said...

how u manage to take picture while reversing ur car?

chun said...

Wow.. baiknye encik polis. anyway, we both hating blue remember? but now i must try to love that color for my baby ;)

Ernie Khairina said...

khairieah,
but lemme try with baby blue first.. ok juga.

anonymous,
there were two of them..hehe

chun,
ko pula kena suke biru yg macho..takkan nk bagi baby pakai hitam..gothic la pula.taknak!

Anonymous said...

.. and the other policeman took that picture for you? how nice! u totally rock those policeman! lol..

Ernie Khairina said...

anonymous,
actually it was such a shame that i bullied them by asking to reverse and remove my car..I was the one who took the pic myself! hehe..

Miey said...

I know the owner of the car..