Friday, April 24, 2009

this lappy hates me!

I’ve always struggled to get work done (ecece bluek! ) but hey.. now I’m too dull and careworn for ideas. I’d dragged this work for such a long time now. I really need to get them finished, so that I can lay my head and just wait the result..

All I need in this very moment are the spanking ideas, I know they’re scrambled around. Sometimes I think it’s because they’re so rushing and racing.. too much thoughts, and that make them disappear a lot! Kalau ideas datang masa mandi, macamana nak take note? Keluar shower lupa pula :(

I’ve been sitting here since morning, sungguh.. Today is the most productive day of the week. OMG mesti laptop nih dah muak tengok muka aku.. shadaap! spek pun rasa berat je.

Becky said that shopping make her feel good, but the debt isn’t. Then she shops again for the cure. Haha, I’ve posted about shopaholics goes movie a year ago, dan peliknya bila dah tayang tak eager pula nak tengok. But I watched it last night, not match expected but still amusing. I'm much more attracted to watch Queen of Langkasuka.

Anyway, shopping is such a remedy, if I only I have all the money in this world.


friday lunch time

meeting mode

Coach je pun. Kecoh boleh. Beg idaman siap la kau!

p/s ni apasal nama ku Nicole pakai nande dalam videoklip Jai Ho ni?

6 comments:

noor said...

Salam...sure! you'l have all the money in the world...just framed it in your creative imagination... senang2 datang la ke studio aunty di sec15...mummy pada Rena...

Ernie Khairina said...

salam aunty,it's been a while i didn't hear from you :) how do u do? add me on fb :)

pijaberry said...

ernie! 'bogia', 'sinkung' and now 'nande' came. ur vocab is expanding so much that i think u should have no problem writing creatively laa.. btw, the nande i suppose is because the song is taken from slumdog millionaire.. the whites are so into jai ho dance now.. suma mo bljr tarian jai ho.. huhu..
p/s I believe, u r productive the whole time. ada je projects ko ni kan dlm diam2

nurul khairunie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ernie Khairina said...

nurul,
terdelete komen lo.
Ok sudah tambah S. thnks

so-so la the movie..not as expected.. tak sehebat buku2.
but ok. still cute

Ernie Khairina said...

pija,
haha..projects dlm bising2.

Friday, April 24, 2009

this lappy hates me!

I’ve always struggled to get work done (ecece bluek! ) but hey.. now I’m too dull and careworn for ideas. I’d dragged this work for such a long time now. I really need to get them finished, so that I can lay my head and just wait the result..

All I need in this very moment are the spanking ideas, I know they’re scrambled around. Sometimes I think it’s because they’re so rushing and racing.. too much thoughts, and that make them disappear a lot! Kalau ideas datang masa mandi, macamana nak take note? Keluar shower lupa pula :(

I’ve been sitting here since morning, sungguh.. Today is the most productive day of the week. OMG mesti laptop nih dah muak tengok muka aku.. shadaap! spek pun rasa berat je.

Becky said that shopping make her feel good, but the debt isn’t. Then she shops again for the cure. Haha, I’ve posted about shopaholics goes movie a year ago, dan peliknya bila dah tayang tak eager pula nak tengok. But I watched it last night, not match expected but still amusing. I'm much more attracted to watch Queen of Langkasuka.

Anyway, shopping is such a remedy, if I only I have all the money in this world.


friday lunch time

meeting mode

Coach je pun. Kecoh boleh. Beg idaman siap la kau!

p/s ni apasal nama ku Nicole pakai nande dalam videoklip Jai Ho ni?

6 comments:

noor said...

Salam...sure! you'l have all the money in the world...just framed it in your creative imagination... senang2 datang la ke studio aunty di sec15...mummy pada Rena...

Ernie Khairina said...

salam aunty,it's been a while i didn't hear from you :) how do u do? add me on fb :)

pijaberry said...

ernie! 'bogia', 'sinkung' and now 'nande' came. ur vocab is expanding so much that i think u should have no problem writing creatively laa.. btw, the nande i suppose is because the song is taken from slumdog millionaire.. the whites are so into jai ho dance now.. suma mo bljr tarian jai ho.. huhu..
p/s I believe, u r productive the whole time. ada je projects ko ni kan dlm diam2

nurul khairunie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ernie Khairina said...

nurul,
terdelete komen lo.
Ok sudah tambah S. thnks

so-so la the movie..not as expected.. tak sehebat buku2.
but ok. still cute

Ernie Khairina said...

pija,
haha..projects dlm bising2.