Thursday, April 9, 2009

words I've lost

when we hesitate, we lose the momentum
when we lose the momentum, thats why we lose words
when we lose words, it does nothing to convey.



ur thought, it freaks me out, and dragged me in

4 comments:

kizzy t.fauzi said...

u mean: "MISS?"

=

I MISS U.

^_^v

Ernie Khairina said...

ya,

I miss you..

kizzy, jadik beli beg kita?

kizzy t.fauzi said...

kau mau beli? aku ikut ja.
serius. ^_^

Ernie Khairina said...

jumpa besok, cuz!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

words I've lost

when we hesitate, we lose the momentum
when we lose the momentum, thats why we lose words
when we lose words, it does nothing to convey.



ur thought, it freaks me out, and dragged me in

4 comments:

kizzy t.fauzi said...

u mean: "MISS?"

=

I MISS U.

^_^v

Ernie Khairina said...

ya,

I miss you..

kizzy, jadik beli beg kita?

kizzy t.fauzi said...

kau mau beli? aku ikut ja.
serius. ^_^

Ernie Khairina said...

jumpa besok, cuz!