hehe..naa, it's actually the Sepang Gold Coast dekat area Bagan Lalang.. I've made a review about this place, the sea, the sand, the seafood! .. well, yesterday kan the most celebrated day of the year; 7th July.. love it not only because it's our anniversary, but seronok la dapat wishes from everyone; yg CALL pun ada (caps lock to pija), lebih lagi dari birthday.. I almost forget my birthday is just around the corner juga =). Anyway, I'm not going to remind you about my birthday (adalah intention sikit tapi), So, here are the picturesSoon the Sepang Gold Cost will be the other version of the Palm Island at Dubai, except the artificial island.







5 comments:
ernie, congrates! cam best je sepanggol. bile nak dating nih?
mesun..lama tak jump eko kat alammaya =)
babe, happy anny! may you guys live happily ever after, amin :) ~aina
aina..thanks =)
see u in London babeh!
comel!
Post a Comment