Wednesday, July 1, 2009

around UKM


We sang the national anthem (me, after some time..isk! ) as well as the university’s song.. I still love MMU- Permata Dunia song by one of our lecturer. The lecturers, they were all excited to welcome us.. we have only three foreigners in our class, all of them Indonesian. I was surprised that I have to take two extra subjects for pra syarat, so that means I have to enroll for 3 semesters..lamanya! but it’s ok la.

I always imagine myself doing this..so I did it! peace!

banyaknye gambar upload.. tau la nak tayang kasut beli kat kuantan ..huhu

pose ngam-kah-purple-utk-saya?

The lecturers, they are all seem very helping, pleased or energized with the new student, perhaps? Some people always get confused with mass communication program, it wasn’t just reserved about broadcasting, there’re so much more and very exciting possibilities.. I can’t wait my media and culture class =)

ungu violet - tak pernah tengok pun movie tu chop! tapi caption ini aku guna sejak zaman FS lagi =)

Today, after my course registration, I went again to Pusat Kesihatan Pelajar to check my new blood pressure status..oh my, it only get worst than previous reading.. this is totally a license for kerang.. they told me that I need to eat stuff like hati, kerang, bendi etc.. all are my favorites maa..anyone of you wanna suggest me? risau juga ni..

my matric num -P51837..

berguna tau letak info macam ni dalam blog..boleh pakai contoh ; tarikh mula kerja (tengah isi borang ni, kembali ke entry2 tahun lepas)

I hope I'm not too old for still liking Barbie, pencil case zaman MMU boleh pakai lagi =)

8 comments:

khairieah said...

barbie is sooo classy! i dont mean "classic", its classy!

nurul khairunie said...

even barbie is already 50 years old. nothing is too late. ngee.

Anonymous said...

congrats babe! u really pursue what u love, good for u! 3 sem tu bape lama? setahun setengah? cam kat mmu dulu, 3 sem kan setahun je.. hehe -aina

Ernie Khairina said...

hi aina! thanks.. 3 sem = setahun seteng, eheh janji before 2011 =)

kemaryahya said...

ok la tu ernie. takde la lama mana pun. n by course. easier then research. so hav fun there!
semoga cite2 ko utk buat house production tercapai hendaknya..

zura said...

ernie..ingat lagi pencil case barbie tu...berkilauan dlm lecture hall..hehehe..

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

oit..jangan terlupe file sudah la..nanti cikgu suruh mengajar kat depan ..sed...

macam tak percaya u r really doing this..good luck babe!

inur said...

Ganbatte ne ernie-san!! hehehe uik kiyutz ko punya Barbie tu.. crita Ungu Violet tu sedih.. jan la ko tingu.. ehehehe

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

around UKM


We sang the national anthem (me, after some time..isk! ) as well as the university’s song.. I still love MMU- Permata Dunia song by one of our lecturer. The lecturers, they were all excited to welcome us.. we have only three foreigners in our class, all of them Indonesian. I was surprised that I have to take two extra subjects for pra syarat, so that means I have to enroll for 3 semesters..lamanya! but it’s ok la.

I always imagine myself doing this..so I did it! peace!

banyaknye gambar upload.. tau la nak tayang kasut beli kat kuantan ..huhu

pose ngam-kah-purple-utk-saya?

The lecturers, they are all seem very helping, pleased or energized with the new student, perhaps? Some people always get confused with mass communication program, it wasn’t just reserved about broadcasting, there’re so much more and very exciting possibilities.. I can’t wait my media and culture class =)

ungu violet - tak pernah tengok pun movie tu chop! tapi caption ini aku guna sejak zaman FS lagi =)

Today, after my course registration, I went again to Pusat Kesihatan Pelajar to check my new blood pressure status..oh my, it only get worst than previous reading.. this is totally a license for kerang.. they told me that I need to eat stuff like hati, kerang, bendi etc.. all are my favorites maa..anyone of you wanna suggest me? risau juga ni..

my matric num -P51837..

berguna tau letak info macam ni dalam blog..boleh pakai contoh ; tarikh mula kerja (tengah isi borang ni, kembali ke entry2 tahun lepas)

I hope I'm not too old for still liking Barbie, pencil case zaman MMU boleh pakai lagi =)

8 comments:

khairieah said...

barbie is sooo classy! i dont mean "classic", its classy!

nurul khairunie said...

even barbie is already 50 years old. nothing is too late. ngee.

Anonymous said...

congrats babe! u really pursue what u love, good for u! 3 sem tu bape lama? setahun setengah? cam kat mmu dulu, 3 sem kan setahun je.. hehe -aina

Ernie Khairina said...

hi aina! thanks.. 3 sem = setahun seteng, eheh janji before 2011 =)

kemaryahya said...

ok la tu ernie. takde la lama mana pun. n by course. easier then research. so hav fun there!
semoga cite2 ko utk buat house production tercapai hendaknya..

zura said...

ernie..ingat lagi pencil case barbie tu...berkilauan dlm lecture hall..hehehe..

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

oit..jangan terlupe file sudah la..nanti cikgu suruh mengajar kat depan ..sed...

macam tak percaya u r really doing this..good luck babe!

inur said...

Ganbatte ne ernie-san!! hehehe uik kiyutz ko punya Barbie tu.. crita Ungu Violet tu sedih.. jan la ko tingu.. ehehehe