The plain words, they are just easier to understand... effortlessly, but indeed a magical! How I wish I can put words together wonderfully, to deliver such strong emotions.
This lyrics is so beautiful. MJ's song, but I like Usher's version as well.
This lyrics is so beautiful. MJ's song, but I like Usher's version as well.
Like a comet
blazing cross the evening sky
gone too soon
Like a rainbow
fading in the twinkling on an eye
gone too soon
Shiny and sparkly
and splendidly bright
here one day
gone one night
Like the loss of sunlight
on a cloudy afternoon
gone too soon
Like a castle
built upon a sandy beach
gone too soon
Like a perfect flower
that is just beyond your reach
gone too soon
Born to amuse, to inspire, to delight
here one day
gone too soon
Like a sunset
dying with the rising of the moon
gone too soon
No comments:
Post a Comment