Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Once upon a Black

First and foremost of the day; L.O.V.E and thank youuu (Paris’ tone) for dedicating me such beautiful creation, my favorite sweet scent.

Haa.. why couldn’t I stop facebooking since morning? The quizzes and stalking..OMG, I’m a stalker. Fizah, she’s in Kowloon right now, I know it by reading her shoutbox ( that’s the name for FS, I know =| , so what’s for FB eh? ) Somehow, I miss our HK vacay, don’t we dik? Anyway, I’ve finished my essay –at last- and handed it to my lecturer’s PA, and she told me that the class is cancelled! alaaa I’m so looking forward for the class today, last week tak pegi =( chup! I only know that there is such a word as 'gogglization', surreal! Haha..bet you guys didn’t know this, did you? If so, agak malu!

Ok the last point before something related to my title entry is, I like this one song –Falling For You, it’s just a simple and sweet song but no..not Colbie! I never like this singer but she always have good songs. Again I think that I dislike the new one from Taylor Swift, You Belong With Me is just similar with Girlfriend by Avril, but the later is so alive to compare! Maybe it’s the fact that I dislike Taylor too. Still, I know a lil bit about her, at least to answer hubby’s question ..tak tahula napa dia minat Taylor.

We went out to Alamanda together, my sister and her friend for a little preparation - living in a hostel (again) =D So, as to kill time, I went wondering around and spent few times in different fitting rooms trying the clothes, again spent some (err considerable amount) of times snapping .. OMG I never love black this much!

I'm proud I'm not a Shopaholic,.. Ok fine, because I have no money

I’m not the hater tho.. I love Jojo. Love this song – Anything’ Play the video clip, look at the black jacket she’s wearing.. Anything by Jojo is samples of Africa by Toto, 1982. Or my current ringtone. I think it’s time to change my ringtone, I’ve been using the same for 2 years now, before was Umbrella and a year before was Cool, haha!



There’s a song by Jojo that I like most- Too Little Too Late, reminds me of a rainy evening (nothing to do with the video clip) ..well, my mind always take me behind time, but I’m fine with that.

ok la I better get ready for Wednesday movie nite!
I'll write something better soon, it's been a while since I've shared educational material (HAHAHA)

Very Yellow!
new flowers at home..comelkan kuning? another bunga sumbangsih hubby =D

7 comments:

khairieah said...

of course i miss HONG KONG! who doesnt??

pijaberry said...

sa pun nda berapa minat taylor! haha..
tapi bunga ko cantik dan tumbuh mekarrr!!
bila la sa tidak malu mo dtg umah ko ni aa

ama said...

aku suka bunga kaler kuning! dkt ofis ni, aku ade bunga tu tp version plastk dlm vase putih.. hehe

kemaryahya said...

tetibe nak tanye, ernie ko amik master ni self financing ke?

Ernie Khairina said...

pija,
dipersilakan bila2 saja..jom makan satay samuri!

ama,
artificial flower senang jaga, ehem..its ok =P

kema,
utk masa skang yes,but nk try minta gov grant =)

Kizzy TF said...

suma chomel..

baju kau, klip vid, dan sumbangsih!

pijaberry said...

tunggu dulu sa kasi hilang rasa malu ni. haha!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Once upon a Black

First and foremost of the day; L.O.V.E and thank youuu (Paris’ tone) for dedicating me such beautiful creation, my favorite sweet scent.

Haa.. why couldn’t I stop facebooking since morning? The quizzes and stalking..OMG, I’m a stalker. Fizah, she’s in Kowloon right now, I know it by reading her shoutbox ( that’s the name for FS, I know =| , so what’s for FB eh? ) Somehow, I miss our HK vacay, don’t we dik? Anyway, I’ve finished my essay –at last- and handed it to my lecturer’s PA, and she told me that the class is cancelled! alaaa I’m so looking forward for the class today, last week tak pegi =( chup! I only know that there is such a word as 'gogglization', surreal! Haha..bet you guys didn’t know this, did you? If so, agak malu!

Ok the last point before something related to my title entry is, I like this one song –Falling For You, it’s just a simple and sweet song but no..not Colbie! I never like this singer but she always have good songs. Again I think that I dislike the new one from Taylor Swift, You Belong With Me is just similar with Girlfriend by Avril, but the later is so alive to compare! Maybe it’s the fact that I dislike Taylor too. Still, I know a lil bit about her, at least to answer hubby’s question ..tak tahula napa dia minat Taylor.

We went out to Alamanda together, my sister and her friend for a little preparation - living in a hostel (again) =D So, as to kill time, I went wondering around and spent few times in different fitting rooms trying the clothes, again spent some (err considerable amount) of times snapping .. OMG I never love black this much!

I'm proud I'm not a Shopaholic,.. Ok fine, because I have no money

I’m not the hater tho.. I love Jojo. Love this song – Anything’ Play the video clip, look at the black jacket she’s wearing.. Anything by Jojo is samples of Africa by Toto, 1982. Or my current ringtone. I think it’s time to change my ringtone, I’ve been using the same for 2 years now, before was Umbrella and a year before was Cool, haha!



There’s a song by Jojo that I like most- Too Little Too Late, reminds me of a rainy evening (nothing to do with the video clip) ..well, my mind always take me behind time, but I’m fine with that.

ok la I better get ready for Wednesday movie nite!
I'll write something better soon, it's been a while since I've shared educational material (HAHAHA)

Very Yellow!
new flowers at home..comelkan kuning? another bunga sumbangsih hubby =D

7 comments:

khairieah said...

of course i miss HONG KONG! who doesnt??

pijaberry said...

sa pun nda berapa minat taylor! haha..
tapi bunga ko cantik dan tumbuh mekarrr!!
bila la sa tidak malu mo dtg umah ko ni aa

ama said...

aku suka bunga kaler kuning! dkt ofis ni, aku ade bunga tu tp version plastk dlm vase putih.. hehe

kemaryahya said...

tetibe nak tanye, ernie ko amik master ni self financing ke?

Ernie Khairina said...

pija,
dipersilakan bila2 saja..jom makan satay samuri!

ama,
artificial flower senang jaga, ehem..its ok =P

kema,
utk masa skang yes,but nk try minta gov grant =)

Kizzy TF said...

suma chomel..

baju kau, klip vid, dan sumbangsih!

pijaberry said...

tunggu dulu sa kasi hilang rasa malu ni. haha!