Well, I don’t think I would have lost my liking to Cleo, I read Cleo like every issue. Few of my girls have changed tendency to more sophisticated womanly magazine; tho I read them seldomly coz product mahal-mahal, nak berangan pun payah! Kalau iklan dalam Cleo tu boleh-boleh lagi la T_T So yeah, my birthday is fast approaching. Frankly, I like to read my horoscope and smile whenever I get the good one, but most facts that aren’t true.. so I was like, bukan-bukan!! Only I know myself better.
Latest info, I have watched ALL of the Man U Asia Tour matches..huhu, kenapa bangga? Like I said; me now love football! I asked hubby hari tu, ‘ bila bola nak start ni?’ haha..kelakar juga la. Man U thrashed China 8-2 just now, 8-0 kan cantik..but I totally understand the feeling of joy they had for the 2 goals. Tengah main dengan China pun, nama Amri Yahya masih disebut pengulas bola ni =P
Today I went to Looks and Bloom networking Hi Tea at Bangi Golf Resort. I had fun mingled with all new friends, thanks to aunty Anne who introduced me her self-organize event. I met Rena Alia, her daughter I’ve known by chance from my MMU mate. Also I’ve met a lot more awesome people, and I sense myself being jealous of people who have doctorate! Gila! Apekah? The thing is, I can’t stop being envious of people. Hmm, common!
The event was a blast, I must say. I definitely wanna come again, aunty!
Latest info, I have watched ALL of the Man U Asia Tour matches..huhu, kenapa bangga? Like I said; me now love football! I asked hubby hari tu, ‘ bila bola nak start ni?’ haha..kelakar juga la. Man U thrashed China 8-2 just now, 8-0 kan cantik..but I totally understand the feeling of joy they had for the 2 goals. Tengah main dengan China pun, nama Amri Yahya masih disebut pengulas bola ni =P
Today I went to Looks and Bloom networking Hi Tea at Bangi Golf Resort. I had fun mingled with all new friends, thanks to aunty Anne who introduced me her self-organize event. I met Rena Alia, her daughter I’ve known by chance from my MMU mate. Also I’ve met a lot more awesome people, and I sense myself being jealous of people who have doctorate! Gila! Apekah? The thing is, I can’t stop being envious of people. Hmm, common!
The event was a blast, I must say. I definitely wanna come again, aunty!
Selalu tengok drama kan, kalau sakit makan ubat terus sihat..aku la tu =( masih bergantung kepada ubat asma.
2 comments:
as always, u look cheerful pink lady! mesti best kan g event gitu
harus ambik gambar!
hehe. aktifkan jantung mu okeyhhh
nnt kita naik tangga lg. ngeee
Post a Comment