
And... (I might want to add a drumroll background if only Aariz isn't sleeping) finally he's settling in his bed on his own phew! Of course I bf him dan bila dah lepaskan tu he nodding off to sleep. Nasib baiklah there's no "it's too dark!" drama. Elok je bila switch off the lights dia boleh tidur =). When bedtime was a battlefield, kesian sebenarnya tengok dia masih nak main and "I'm not tired" kind of look at the middle of night is not good. Alhamdulillah I think we have developed a healthy sleep habits.
Aariz now sleeps at 9ish, wakes up at subuh and nap after lunchtime. Good Aariz!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4
2 comments:
salam ernie.. sori off topic. u tak jual nursing dress ke? biasa u shop dkt mane since u bf aariz nak tau gak..
Salam
Bf rules! Hehe. alamak i tak pernah pula beli nursing dress. i pkai biasanya yg ada button or leher lebar. try tgk web lilwhiz or lunatots if they have k ..sorry not much help =(
Post a Comment