

Just so you know it was my husband's birthday last weekend. We've decided south Devon as the gateway (not a surprise tho..I'm so not a romantic material sigh!) and just came back from the beautiful place..masyaAllah it was a trip to remember. Love it as much as I love the south Spain. Here's Aariz at the Durdle door, Jurassic coast at Lulworth. More of interesting and breath taking photos I would like to share. So don't miss my coming entries =)
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4
7 comments:
SubhanAllah !!!cantiknya ciptaanNYA. Baik laut, mahupun bukit & batuan termasuk le si kenit model macho tu. hehe.....btw airnya byk tone colors kan.cantikkkk..
Definitely my kinda thing!!
masyaAllah cantiknya Devon!
Haah cantik betul..nanti saya update photos lagi k
cantiknya.masyaAllah!
upload more photos please kak ernie~ ;)
Mmg tak sbar nak update cerita ni tapi laptop ada satu je kena tunggu dia habis buat assignment huhu
subhanallah ernie..cantik sgt view! tlg update pic lg ok
Post a Comment