Saturday, March 31, 2012

South Devon trip : Riviera Bay Holiday Park

I've stumbled upon this holiday site, I guess, about 3 months ago. Promo price at 65pounds for 3 nights stay, who can resist? Murah lagi dari Tiara beach PD tu kot =P So I asked hubs, I mean, I really wanted it because it was on his birthday. Checked on his study timetable, free je ni..and voila!

I was so looking forward for a holiday park because, it's a self catering where you can cook plus they have entertainment facilities for kids. Well, I like that. So I googled about this park (beli dulu baru google is no no!). Found too many bad reviews, none positive comments. Erk.. dah murah, I didn't put high expectation despite their 'marketing' photos on the website. Maybe it was cheaper for a reason. But let the photos do the talking =)

Remember the last stop at Tintagel? It took us another 2 hours to reach Brixham. Brixham is a lovely place. It has a small port/harbour and what I can say as, 'when the life is on a slow pace'. Everything was wonderful and peaceful. Even the people were friendlier. I felt much comfortable there than in Europe (for a reason that I shouln't say here..you can guess it). We arrived at our chalet at 9ish pm. I quickly made a spagetti for dinner. Solat, tengok TV kejap and dozed off till the segulls woke us up in the morning =) How lovely was that?

 Morning! English breakfast made easy =)

Aariz playing with the seagulls infront of our chalet



 there was an access to the near bay, a short walk masuk ala-ala hutan ni

 and the view! St. Margaret bay. Some chalet has the privilege of this view straight  from their window




the park also has a heated pool

 his first time hehe..menjerit suka =)

 entertainment area for kids..singing and dancing activities programme for families..


nampak laut  hujung sana tu..




Obviously one happy boy =)


3 comments:

NamaSayaDiana said...

Hai :)
Seronok tgk gambar yang macam2 nie. Bestkan dapat jalan merata, tgk tempat orang. Nice picture :)

Ada 1 soalan lah. Macam mana heh nak buat gambar yg kita upload tu jadi sama besar mcm Ernie buat heh? Maksud D, sama lebar dan penuh dari kiri ke kanan, tapi gambar tak terlalu besar? Blh ajar ker? Hehehe... Pening pala dok adjust gambar kat blog.Tak menjadi2 jugak. Huhuhuhu....

Ernie Khairina said...

Diana,

Perlu adjust dulu width blog (dari design tu ada kan advance design). So dah adjust width boleh la setiap kali upload gambar resize kepada extra large. Hope that helps =)

NamaSayaDiana said...

Ok2. Dapat dah. Thank's Ernie ;)

Saturday, March 31, 2012

South Devon trip : Riviera Bay Holiday Park

I've stumbled upon this holiday site, I guess, about 3 months ago. Promo price at 65pounds for 3 nights stay, who can resist? Murah lagi dari Tiara beach PD tu kot =P So I asked hubs, I mean, I really wanted it because it was on his birthday. Checked on his study timetable, free je ni..and voila!

I was so looking forward for a holiday park because, it's a self catering where you can cook plus they have entertainment facilities for kids. Well, I like that. So I googled about this park (beli dulu baru google is no no!). Found too many bad reviews, none positive comments. Erk.. dah murah, I didn't put high expectation despite their 'marketing' photos on the website. Maybe it was cheaper for a reason. But let the photos do the talking =)

Remember the last stop at Tintagel? It took us another 2 hours to reach Brixham. Brixham is a lovely place. It has a small port/harbour and what I can say as, 'when the life is on a slow pace'. Everything was wonderful and peaceful. Even the people were friendlier. I felt much comfortable there than in Europe (for a reason that I shouln't say here..you can guess it). We arrived at our chalet at 9ish pm. I quickly made a spagetti for dinner. Solat, tengok TV kejap and dozed off till the segulls woke us up in the morning =) How lovely was that?

 Morning! English breakfast made easy =)

Aariz playing with the seagulls infront of our chalet



 there was an access to the near bay, a short walk masuk ala-ala hutan ni

 and the view! St. Margaret bay. Some chalet has the privilege of this view straight  from their window




the park also has a heated pool

 his first time hehe..menjerit suka =)

 entertainment area for kids..singing and dancing activities programme for families..


nampak laut  hujung sana tu..




Obviously one happy boy =)


3 comments:

NamaSayaDiana said...

Hai :)
Seronok tgk gambar yang macam2 nie. Bestkan dapat jalan merata, tgk tempat orang. Nice picture :)

Ada 1 soalan lah. Macam mana heh nak buat gambar yg kita upload tu jadi sama besar mcm Ernie buat heh? Maksud D, sama lebar dan penuh dari kiri ke kanan, tapi gambar tak terlalu besar? Blh ajar ker? Hehehe... Pening pala dok adjust gambar kat blog.Tak menjadi2 jugak. Huhuhuhu....

Ernie Khairina said...

Diana,

Perlu adjust dulu width blog (dari design tu ada kan advance design). So dah adjust width boleh la setiap kali upload gambar resize kepada extra large. Hope that helps =)

NamaSayaDiana said...

Ok2. Dapat dah. Thank's Ernie ;)