Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Diary Bergambar Aariz : Let's get dirty!

Mummy said, on the other day, "it's ok to get dirty". Yeah, we always can get clean after that, can't we?

So, this is me having fun, in Hogwart? For whatever the place was, I can't remember since when that I have fascination with dirt but it makes me feel happy...erk like never getting enuf time to play =P





jyeahh!

Location : Christchurch college, Oxford.



I'd once in a situation of overhygienic that I wiped (dettol) everything for aariz to play. It was so wrong. 'Playing dirt' has a role in their immune system. Go figure.

2 comments:

Nurul Khairunie said...

unfortunately itu bakteria kadang2 essential untuk sistem imunisasi budak2 supaya ia boleh kena strengthen.

Ernie Khairina said...

bacteria is good. wash hands before eat

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Diary Bergambar Aariz : Let's get dirty!

Mummy said, on the other day, "it's ok to get dirty". Yeah, we always can get clean after that, can't we?

So, this is me having fun, in Hogwart? For whatever the place was, I can't remember since when that I have fascination with dirt but it makes me feel happy...erk like never getting enuf time to play =P





jyeahh!

Location : Christchurch college, Oxford.



I'd once in a situation of overhygienic that I wiped (dettol) everything for aariz to play. It was so wrong. 'Playing dirt' has a role in their immune system. Go figure.

2 comments:

Nurul Khairunie said...

unfortunately itu bakteria kadang2 essential untuk sistem imunisasi budak2 supaya ia boleh kena strengthen.

Ernie Khairina said...

bacteria is good. wash hands before eat