Sunday, November 16, 2008

absolutely obsession moment


both were playing camera at Sony Style, KLCC.
" the only rules is, don't be boring"- Paris Hilton

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Syiokkkkkkkkkkk I wish I cud play this 'game' with bofiey. Cute En. Azwan mcm buat2 blur tgk ko. As if he's stunned seeing u in big screen.

prism-ness said...

kiut.. so kiut.. so so kiut.. such a QT. both of u!!!

Ernie Khairina said...

er, pija..
hmm..me perasan masuk tv!

Anonymous said...

vain juga pose ko. hehe

kizzy t.fauzi said...

CUTE! SERIUS.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

absolutely obsession moment


both were playing camera at Sony Style, KLCC.
" the only rules is, don't be boring"- Paris Hilton

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Syiokkkkkkkkkkk I wish I cud play this 'game' with bofiey. Cute En. Azwan mcm buat2 blur tgk ko. As if he's stunned seeing u in big screen.

prism-ness said...

kiut.. so kiut.. so so kiut.. such a QT. both of u!!!

Ernie Khairina said...

er, pija..
hmm..me perasan masuk tv!

Anonymous said...

vain juga pose ko. hehe

kizzy t.fauzi said...

CUTE! SERIUS.